Genderbend

You ran into a stand and you defeated it but he cast a spell on you before you did so. Everyone genderbent. Uh-oh. You looked like Dio.

Everyone stared in shock at you, you couldn't tell if it was because you were hot or because you looked like Dio.

"AAAAAAAAA" they all screamed in unison. "ITS DIO!!" Joseph said and panicked.

"No it's snoop dawg. NO ITS Y/N IDIOTS!!" You shouted before flexing. Bro you looked hot and had a bunch of muscles, I see how they can easily mistake you for being Dio.

"It's okay Y/N. I believe you" kakyoin smiled at you and you smiled back and hugged her smaller form.

"You look cute" you whispered in her ear and she went super red.

"HES TAKING OVER!!!!" Joseph screamed and Jotaro grabbed her shoulder. "Stop that old ma- woman" she corrected herself and shook her head.

Meanwhile, Iggy was peeing in fear in the background and Polneraff was poking at her chest area. "Wow I look cute" she winked at herself in a little hand mirror she found on the ground. "Not the time Polneraff" you said and she looked at you.

"My my my, you look hot" you rolled your eyes "something never change I guess" you muttered before Kakyoin went and started talking to Polneraff about you being hers and you laughed.

"Anyway guys lets get going im sure this will wear off soon" you said.

"We can't follow him Thats Dio!" Joseph shouted once more. "Would you stop, it's not Dio it's Y/N!" Kakyoin said and started walking alongside you and polneraff was behind you guys with the mirror and Joseph reluctantly followed Jotaro and the others. You guys eventually shifted back and Joseph realized that Jotaro and the others were right you weren't Dio you were Y/N. He laughed it off and that day was forever in your memory