Jotaro's assistant

I came up with an idea for Jotaro to have an assistant because why not? So o decided to write this, so for the setting you and Joot are coming into Morioh to find Josuke

"Can you speed it up a little, taxi guy?" You asked, you've been traveling quite a lot with Jotaro. You were assisting him for learning experiences. Jotaro pat your head, "Y/N, we're almost there hold on." You nodded and looked out the window again.

The taxi guy stopped and Jotaro got out as well as you. You ran into a small guy. "Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention." You said looking at the kid. "No problem. The name's Koichi Hirose." He said. "Y/N L/N. Have you seen a guy named Josuke Higashikata?" You asked the kid shook his head. "Oh alri-" some bullies approached Koichi. "You better introduce yourself kid!!" They shouted, "oh right! Koichi Hirose!"

You walked away and started walking with Jotaro. "Mr. Jotaro, do you happen to know where this kid is?" You asked. He pointed at a group of kids messing with a singular boy with weird hair. One of the boys insulted his hair and the kid snapped and beat them up.

"Mr. Jotaro look!" You pointed at the yelling kid, "I think that's him, I heard them mention higashikata." Jotaro nodded and walked over. "Josuke Higashikata?" He asked. "Hm? Yeah. It's me who are you."

"Jotaro Kujo, and this is my assistant Y/N L/N. I came to explain some important stuff." He said, josuke nodded and glanced at you then quickly looked back at Jotaro. Jotaro explained everything that needed to be explained.

"We're staying and the grand morioh hotwl if you need anything." You said with a smile before leaving with Jotaro. Josuke waved at you as you left.

~Skip of time brought by the hair insults~

You were fighting the water stand murderer. When you had gotten injured by it's stand. They eventually they beat it and josuke came and healed your shoulder "thanks Josuke." You said. "No problem." He said.

Joot in the background was glaring daggers into josuke.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this. I forgot what happened exactly so I did my best! -Lucia