Despair

"Hey Y/N!" Jane said "what is it?" You asked. "There's a new fleshbud guy assigned to watch you or something." She said, you grumbled.

"Even when I am stronger than him, Father treats me like a child... guess I'll get changed." You said and changed your clothes.

~later~

"Y/N. Here is your new guard. Noriaki Kakyoin." He said while gesturing to the cherry haired boy. "Hello Lady Y/N" he bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kakyoin."

~2 month time skip~

"I don't know what it is about him, but he makes me lose my cool. I'm not sure how to act, I'm not even sure I can keep my pride in tact."

Estrella (the maid) sighed happily, "The lady had a crush~"

"It's not romantic, I SWEAR!!!! Even though I'm pretty sure my heads exploding! I'm not ready for handholding! It's not love, I swear it might be despair." You shouted a little.

"Haha! Either way he has to teach you to dance tomorrow!" She said ecstatically. You blushes a little.

~next day~

"Are you ready?" He asked you. "No I don't want you to teach me! I want to learn it by myself." You said being all stubborn. "As you wish." He said.

~later~

"Too flustered to touch him?" Estella asked. "He'll put me into a trance and even though I think about him day and night, I'm not sure if this whole love thing sounds quite right." You said to her.

"Aww you do love him!!" She said happily. "It may not be love, but maybe despair, or I'm going insane." You laughed a little.

''If this is love, then baby don't hurt me.'