You wear his clothes

Sorry guys these scenarios don't really happen but I thought they'd be funny! Enjoy!!

Joseph
It was cold in the house, and all the blankets were on the wash and your clothes weren't warm enough. So you were shivering. Joseph was at work so you went into the closet and grabbed one of his sweaters and put it on.

You sat back on the couch and watched tv. Until you fell asleep. Joseph came home and ended up taking several pictures and sending them to everyone. When you woke up he was setting the pictures as his wall paper on his phone. "Joseph, that's mean!" He laughed. "It's cute." You huffed a little and kissed him on the cheek.

Polneraff
You were cooking, you had spilled flour on yourself and so you went to wash up, polneraff was asleep on the couch, so you ended up doing the laundry so you put on his hoodie and some sweatpants and went back to finish the food.

Polneraff woke up and noticed you wearing his hoodie. "I see you're wearing my cat hoodie." You smiled and nodded, "I was doing our laundry and I spilled flour on my other clothes." He nodded and smiled and helped you cook.

Jotaro
You were outside in the rain taking the garbage out and a car drove by and got mud all over you. You went inside and showered and then put your clothes in the washer. You were cold because A you just got out of the shower and B the house was cold anyway. You ended up putting on Jotaro's jacket while he was reading on the couch. You come out of the bedroom and he glanced up at you.

"Hey you look good in that jacket." He pat your head. You smiled a little. "Thanks, Joot." He pulled you close to him and read the book with him.

Kakyoin
You guys were strolling through the park. It was kinda cold out but you didn't want to say anything. "Nice out here isn't it," Kakyoin stated, "yeah." You shivered lightly. "Cold my little cherry?" He asked you nodded a little. "Here have my jacket. I don't need it. It's not cold to me." He smiles, you nodded and put the jacket on. "You look cute." You smiled and started telling jokes to each other.

Avdol
Nothing happened, you were just bored. So you put on avdol's jacket and pretended to be him. You laughed at your own little joke. He came in quietly and watched you. "I love myself even though I look like a burnt chicken nugget I still love myself." You flexed in the mirror. "I said that one time." He laughed, you turned around and blushes. "Oh haha I didn't see you there." He just laughed at you. It was still fun.