Kids will be kids

A/N: okay so everything else you can choose but I'm gonna pick the country cause I'm too lazy to write (Country) or Y/C Lol so enjoy!!

You were a transfer student from Sweden, you were in kindergarten and you were nervous to start but your parents waved you goodbye at the door and you sat down at a table with a little boy who was quiet, he seemed shy.

"Hello! My name is Y/N!! What about yours?" You asked the boy with excitement.

"Jotaro Kujo" he said.

"Hm. Okay! I'll call you Joot!" You said and sat right next to him. He blushes a little but you didn't really notice. You did crafts together and played on the playground which each other.

As the years past you both started getting crushes on each other. In middle school you met a boy named Kakyoin. You just called him Cherry boy though.

"Hey Joot! Hi Cherry boy!" You said while coming through the gates at school, they waved at you and you smiled. Jotaro blushed a little and you noticed since you started picking up little things about him since you grew up together. "Hey Joot you're a little red, do you have a fever?" He felt his forehead.

Kakyoin snickered, "I think he's just fine Y/N" he giggled a little. "Okay good!!" You said feeling pumped a little, your heart pounded, and you felt weird. You shrugged it off and went to your locker, when you opened it there was a little letter telling you to meet behind the school.

After school you went there and there was Joot.

"Oh hey Joot!" You waved and he looked down at you since you were a little shorter than he was. "Hey Y/N... um.. I kinda sorta... um... like you" he rubbe the bakc of his head. "J-Joot, I LIKE YOU TOO JOOT!!" You jumped up in his arms. "Haha" you heard someone laugh. "CHERRY BOY I'LL KILL YOU!!" You shouted and he laughed more and messed with his noodle curl that was always in his face. "No you won't haha!" He smiled and you all started laughing.