Sadness

This takes place in high school about your sophomore year anyway enjoy my little Cherries :]

Tw: hints of cutting

You sat alone on the bench in front of the school. Lately you felt like you've been drowning in darkness but you couldn't seem to get out of it. The feeling lingered on even now.

Your mother had passed away, your father left and you were stuck with your Aunt Mei. Not to be rude- she was kind you just missed your mother. A boy with cherry colored hair sat next to you. You glanced up and noticed his cherry earrings, his red hair curled in a giant noodle in the front, and the sad look in his eyes.

"Hello," you hold your hand out for him to shake, he gently shakes your hand. "I'm L/N, Y/N, and you are?"

"Kakyoin, Noriaki" he responded dully.

You nodded and sat back. "Can I just say that you look just as sad as I feel," you said while looking at his soft lavender eyes. "May I ask what's wrong?"

"Well, I just feel lonely. I can't really put it into words but I just feel utterly alone. This sadness is unbearable," he took a shaky breath.

You gently took his hand and smiled a little sad smile, "My mom died, my father left, I'm living with my Aunt Mei, I know how you are feeling, truth is I feel the same way now." You said quietly.

"Well we can deal with this together, L/N." He said while squeezing his hand.

"CAll me Y/N," you said, "I'm glad you were sitting here Kakyoin." You said. "This depression has got me down in the dumps." You pulled your sleeves down. He glanced down and gasped.

"Y/N! You cut?" He asked, the shock hitting him like a freight train.

"..yeah, I don't anymore I used to though." You responded.

Kakyoin pulled you into a hug you didn't realize you wanted or needed. At that moment you felt all this sadness fall out into tears. Before you realized it you were sobbing in his arms. All the weight of the sadness just disappeared. You wiped your face and pulled away from the hug. "Thanks" you smiled. He smiled back and stood up. "No problem Y/N."

Just then a tall black haired boy passed by, you noticed him in some of your classes so you and Kakyoin decided to talk to him and then became friends. From then on your depression was a lot better than it was. You smiled thinking of your friends.

"𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕝𝕪 -𝔽. 𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝔽𝕚𝕥𝕫𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕕

I know some of this isn't realistic but if you cut or have thoughts of suicide please get help, as always I love you my cherries! I'm thinking of ending this book and starting a new oneshots one with JoJo content. Take care of yourselves! Bye! -Lucia