Beach day with Joot

You were swimming with Jotaro, your friend. He was swimming with you and he was showing you coral reefs in the ocean, you thought they were pretty. "Joot I see why you like the ocean," you said with a smile, he laughed a little. "Yeah it's nice" he says.

After a while you swam back to shore and sat on the sandy beach and looked at a shell that was cherry red reminding you of Kakyoin, it was a small round shell that had green edges. You stuffed the shell in your bag carefully. "Hey Joot wanna go get ice cream?" You asked while he nodded, you put on your cover up and slipped your sandals back on. You went up and ordered Cookie dough while Jotaro got simple lime sherbet. You went back to sit down and eat your ice cream while Jotaro kinda sat on the beach looking for shells and digging in the sand.

You smiled and finished your ice cream and went in the water, you noticed Jotaro was done with his sherbet so you splashed him which made him huff a little so he went and splashed you back, you guys had a splash fight, Joot won. You smiled and you both spent the rest of the day there.

Just a wholesome fluffy story with Joot at the beach! Hope you enjoyed! As usual have a great day guys -Lucia