Prologue

SERAN'S AWARD SHOW

8:16 PM
JULY 30 20**

"THAT'S MISS JENNIE KIM'S CAR!!"

"JENNIE KIM HAS ARRIVED!!!"

"JENNIE KIM PLEASE LOOK OVER HERE!!!"

"MISS KIM GIVE US A HEART!!!"

"MISS KIM LOOK OVER HERE!!!"

The shouts and nonstop blinking of camera-flash made the brunette frown on her mind. But her smile remains in front of the camera as she walks on the red carpet- deaf to the reporter's request.

The entire time she was outside the event made her head pound she knew right away it was an incoming head ache but like a pro, Jennie retained her smile beautifully. Enchanting everyone that laid their eyes on her.

The event were a yearly get- together of every highend personalities in the entertainment industry- so long as you're invited your future will shine bright. The star of the event- Jennie Kim was seated at the front row seat next to her cousin, Jisoo Kim.

They have their own camera that records the whole time they spend on the award show. Jennie snickered, feeling irritation bubbling on her insides increasing her aching head.

Jisoo noticed her cousin and silently asked. "What's wrong?"

The camera that was filming them in a distance can't hear the conversation but the few exchange of words from the two star will surely be trending worldwide with their on growing fanbase- the video will surely earned a lot.

Sighing, Jennie answered. Not giving any sign of what she truly feels. "My head hurts- the flashes was too bright, I should have brought my glasses."

Jisoo lightly chuckles, "That would be a headline if you do." The amusement in her tone made Jennie scoff, shortly saying, "Whatever."

Their conversation naturally stopped there as the event slowly starts.

A man in his 30's dressed in a royal blue tuxedo enters the bright elegant stage. "I didn't know Jae-suk Oppa will be the host." Jennie casually commented making her cousin nods.

"Neither do I, but it's not like we pay attention to know otherwise."

"You have a point."

Jisoo naturally smiles upon hearing her younger cousin conceding.

Cameras automatically moves to capture every action from the stage, it looks intimidating from a rookie's point of view but the veteran host casually laughs as he raise his mic.

"Does everyone feel good?!" The good thing and what makes Yoo Jae-Suk popular and influential came all from his own talent to make everything fun.

He's in variety, and that ability is great enough to last him a decade.

He's got a formidable connection- he built from the past years, now he's receiving all his hard works.

Hearing a faint but loud enough to be heard 'Yes!' From the audience made the host grin in excitement.

"I feel great too. Now! To start this event, We'd like to thank the founder of this gathering first, Thank you to Miss Caela Shin. The founders of Seran Year's End Award Show and also the Big Boss of Seran Entertainment Industry. Let's give her a warm applause!"