Chapter 11

Jennie woke up alone.

That alone spells trouble. The moment she realized that Lisa's gone, her body shot up in terror. An emotion that she has never felt before, gripping on her neck. Jennie's scared.

Her chest clench in pain, she can hardly breath as she gets on her feet, afraid to see, to confirm if her suspicion is true.

She found her voice despite the messy chaos in her head, the first thing she said, she calls out a very sacred name, so beautiful and precious.

"Lalisa?..." silence greets her call, she was starting to get agitated. Her body burns, the fear was being dragged by darkness, madness.

Her expression darkens when no one answered to her- she thought they already settle their differences yesterday night when they talk. Jennie thought Lisa already surrender to her, even if they didn't go past 2nd base, Jennie thought, she assumes Lisa already understands what she wants.

Turns out she's wrong... Jennie's wrong- wait, is she?

Because of the panic from founding Lisa's gone next to her, she failed to properly see what's around her thus missing that one piece of yellow paper on top of the side table which firmly sticks on a glass of water.

Hey! I know you're gonna be upset when you wake up and I'm not beside you but I need to leave early, Hun. I still need to edit the shoot we did yesterday and my job with Jeon Jungkook is still on going. Here's my number: ******** contact me when you're up. ^3

Is what the note says, Jennie felt her emotion calms down, her fear subside, the anger lessened and she can finally breath once again.

She brush her face with her hands, clock says it's around 9am which considered to be early for Jennie, she usually wakes up around 11 or 12 depending on how tired she is.

She picks up her phone to contact Lisa like the blonde told her to do, they're not together-together yet but she can already see herself getting whipped in her ass.

She's a whipped ass.

It took a few minutes of ringing before the call connects, Jennie immediately smile at the sound of her girl's voice.

Yes, they're not official yet but Jennie's already claiming Lisa, it's just the way it is.

"Yeoboseyo?"

Jennie gulp, her gums showing in a pleasant smile. "Hun..."

"Jennie?"

"Yes, save my number please."

On the other line, Lisa's at her own hotel room. It's around 9 am and Paris is a busy city, including herself. She couldn't help the smile blossoming on her face at the sound of Jennie's pleasant and happy tone. "I will, so how's your sleep, beautiful? You woke up quiet early from your usual routine."

"How'dyou know that?" Jennie asks in confusion, Lisa can already imagine the furrowed in her brows and the cute crease on her forehead.

It made her chuckle, "Did you forgot? I'm your number 1 fan you know. I watched all the episodes of your Solo Diary."

Suddenly, Jennie was filled with love and satisfaction. It's like she's being force into a lake of softness, she's in love.

Her face feels like it's in a fire with how hot it is. Bashfully answering the blonde, "You did?"

Lisa's not aware that the brunette were blushing, after all she can't see Jennie, but she's aware of the fact that she at least makes the cat eyes giddy. "I did! and also your dramas, and your varieties. If there's an exam for how much you know your idol- I'm pretty sure I'll get a perfect score!"