Chapter 26

Plane's should be a private place for everyone. There should be no violence nor a show of any sign of aggression.

The world is peaceful.

It should be.

Until Jennie Kim decided to watch Lalisa Manobal's live broadcast and Jisoo saw the end of the freakin' world.

"First question from fiona-chan. 'What will be your future plans? Will you stay in the dancing department or will we see you singing or acting in the future?' Wow. That's a good question. Thank you Miss Fiona."

"Chu! Chu! Look at her! Ughhhh! Everyone will fall in love with her Chu!" Jisoo gave her cousin a deadpan. Her arms hurts- it seriously hurts from the constant hitting Jennie does whenever Lisa so much as breath.

She regrets sitting next to Jennie. She can't even figure out if she can still move it.

Irritated, Jisoo push her cousin to her own side of seat. Jennie has move over the span of time she's watching Lisa's live video, the brunette looks like she died and resurrected every time. It makes Jisoo grumpy.

She scowled to her cousin, "Yeah right, I'm considering if I should inject you a sleeping coction or should I push you out the plane! My arms hurt! Ruby Jane! I'm not a fucking punching bag nor a stress pillow you can just hit because you feel overwhelmed and giddy! I want sleep! Let me sleep you brat!" Ending her sentence with a glare before she raise the divider between their seats, Jisoo huffs in annoyance.

Jennie didn't even bother listening until the end though. She was too focused on Lisa's live video to even pay a minimal attention to her cousin.

"I'm not sure about the future but I do-am planning a more diverse dance videos for the future. As you all know guys, I'm working as a photographer so all my work focuses on that. About singing and uhhm... acting? I still don't know about that." Lisa's face flushed at the mention of acting. She couldn't believe it was a question for her.

While Jennie internally died at the sight of her blushing girlfriend. How the fuck?!!! JUST HOW CAN SHE BE SO CUTE?!!!! ARGHHH!!!

On her hand is her Nini bear. A brown teddy bear she treasures so much-- but by the amount the brunette actress gripped the poor teddy bear, it would be a question if she really treasures it.

"Uhmm.. Next question?... Ah! Here, from Iam_dico: Do you like any recent drama Lisa-ah? What do you like best? Oh. Drama?..." her nose scrunch in thought. Jennie thinks it's the cutest in all her life. "Hmm... I think I like the recent drama where Miss Kim Jisoo starred in. Snowdrop, the plot is all that I expected but Miss Jisoo still manage to give the greatest plot twist... I really love that."

What the!?

Suddenly the partition between Jennie and Jisoo's seat vanish as the raven actress lower it down arrogantly giving Jennie a smug look, as if mocking the brunette.

"I see. Your girlfriend seems to adore my drama more than yours, Ruby Jane." Jisoo teasingly and mockingly exclaimed towards the brunette actress. As if it's not enough(because it's not! She'll get back to Jennie with all the hitting she did earlier!) Jisoo humms in thought, acting like she just remembered something interesting. "I guess..." hanging her words to provide more suspense that effectively kills Jennie inside.

"You guess what!? Stop stalling time and continue what you're saying!" The brunette heatedly raised her voice. Annoyed and Irritated with her cousin's existence.

Jennie really amused the raven actress. Jisoo wants to tease the brunette more, she wants to see how far Jennie can take it. So like a girl with mission, she nonchalantly shrugs. "I guess Lisa likes me more than she likes you. Well, the way she stares and look at me back at your concert? I already had a hunch. I didn't know it was this deep already."