Chapter 10

The moment Lisa steps inside- she was hit by a heavy glare from the brunette actress. The hotel room was as elegant as it can be, expected from one of the most fancy hotels in Paris.

Jennie gave her a nasty look- it made Lisa feel small, like she did something wrong, like she've done something unforgivable.

She didn't.

Lisa doesn't know how to act, she's confused- one moment she's doing her work the next she was dragged into a hotel room she didn't want to take part into.

Chahee the manager told her it was a photoshoot, she brought her camera, but Lisa expected a set up inside the room- maybe a few staff she can work with- definitely not an almost naked Jennie Kim angrily looking at her.

Jennie's getting annoyed by the silence, she could break it but she wants Lisa to explain what she saw earlier- she wants Lisa to speak first. Why is she with Jeon Jungkook what's their relationship, what's she's doing in Channel Fashion Show?

A lot of question bothers Jennie and she wants Lisa to answer it even without her questioning, she wants the latter to assure her because she needs the assurance to stop the crazy thoughts forming inside her messed up brain.

But Lisa's oblivious to her plea. The latter stand unmove, clueless of what to do that it frustrates Jennie so much she couldn't stop herself from yelling.

"Miss Manoban!" Flinch, Lisa was startled by the sudden loud call, she doesn't know what to do.

"Y-Yes?!"

Jennie had enough- if she had know that this blonde woman was as stupid as most of her staffs are, then she wouldn't have wasted her time waiting for nothing.

Why can't they understand how woman's mind works? Is it that difficult?

But Lisa's a woman too-

"Why are you standing idlely?! Get to work, stupid woman!"

Lisa shuffled on her feet, she was scolded, yes she needs to work.

"Y-Yes! Uhh- M-Miss Chahee didn't told me anything so I'm really clueless. May I ask questions?"

Rolling her eyes, Jennie massages her temples- she's tired that much is true but she won't be able to rest knowing that Lisa's in the same state as her and with someone else that's not her.

It ticks on Jennie's head- made her mad with jealousy. An emotions she has become so acquainted with.

"Go ahead,"

Lisa gulps, working with someone as famous and as powerful as Jennie Kim is so nerve wracking. She heard from her co-photograhers that Miss Kim has quite a temper while working- she's a perfectionist, demands no mistake and has a very nasty temper.

Most photographers avoid working with her because of her reputation at the same time, they long to work with her because of her connection. It's a funny contradiction, now Lisa understand why her senior photographer said that- if Jennie requires perfection with that face, it'll be indeed quite difficult.

It's been 2 months and 2 weeks since she last saw Jennie Kim- like really see her. Lisa usually avoids any related film or work that will remind her of the actress. Since she lay off the social media too, she momentarily forgotten just how beautifully gorgeous the actress can be- especially if she's practically naked in front of Lisa.

"So..uh- W-What is this photoshoot about? Are we gonna promote a brand? Or personal shoot? The theme? Where's the equipment? Is that your out---"

"Woah! Woah!? Chill out will you? There's no one rushing you here, Lalisa. Breath in and ask me again, this time slowly."