Chapter 6

Lisa was beyond confused. She can't comprehend what exactly Kim Jennie want from her, even going as far as upgrading her seat into a business one- actually, how did she even knew that the blonde is leaving the country in the first place?

She had her hands firmly placed on the armchair of the plane seat which Jennie bend down to make it look like a bed.

"Come on, you can't ignore me for 6 hours!" The brunette whines while jumping up and down on her lap.

Lisa's grip on the armchair tighten- repressing the desires building inside her at the sight of the brunette.

Jennie wore a simple Channel white tee and high waisted pants, her hair is in a bun- but fucking gosh! The visual is to kill for- it totally made sense how she became the ambassador of Channel.

Lisa thought, not meeting her eyes and trying to cling to the bit of sanity left inside her. But it's hard- when your crush(dream girl) is offering herself to you, you just can't be alright, Okay?

The blonde mentally reasoned out inside her head- justifying her actions. Jennie sighs- it's been 30 minutes since they took off and the blonde hasn't talk to her yet.

She's running out of patience- in the first place, Jennie's not a patient woman.

"I'm telling you, Lalisa, talk to me or else you'd regret it!"

As if! Talk to yourself!

"Damn it! I'm counting until 3! If you still won't talk to me- I swear to God, I won't be accountable for my actions!"

Jennie grit all the things she said out- she wants to have Lisa's eyes on her, wants to talk to the blonde, wants Lisa's attention on her and not to a fucking pillow!

Lisa on the other hand sarcastically rolled her eyes, Accountble-blablabla. Why should I care when you're not even listening to me?!

She so badly want to yell at Jennie's face but stop herself- Jennie frown when she still heard nothing then patience ran out she starts counting. "1..."

Lisa closed her eyes attempting to sleep but Jennie's vanilla-channel scent overwhelms her. "2..." Jennie continues- it made the blonde gulp.

But Lisa didn't move or anything- she stayed still and ignore the brunette. 

Jennie grits her teeth in annoyance, she can saw Lisa gripping the armchair tight, she saw her gulp- Jennie knows the attraction isn't one sided, so why does the blonde still denies her!?

Frustrated and Annoyed, she clicked her tongue, whispering as she leans into the blonde's ear-

"Three, I'm done holding back, Lalisa. I'll take what's mine now." The blonde was taken aback when the brunette whispered to her, her hand automatically lost grip on the armchair and ready to push Jennie off.

Her ear is one of her sensitive spot- Jennie who predicted the pushing immediately catch her hand and pin it on top of her head.

"No, Lalisa, I gave you way too many chances, you waste it, now I'll have it my way."

Lisa looks at the actress, her eyes glaring hell, "You gave me chances?! How exactly!? You barge in here, changing my seat and then you're saying you gave me chance?! NO- Jennie Kim, you're doing it all your way from the start!" Mad, she couldn't help raising her voice.

Jennie didn't like it- she already gave the blonde 3 days- she fuckin' repress all her desire even if it's so hard for 3 fucking days!-- When she found out Lisa was going out of the country by her manager- without her knowing- she just lost it. With connection, she manage to talk to the blonde before her flight a week from now.