Special Chapter #1

After the Wedding

-

Lisa Pov

Damn. This place...

"You like it?" I was snap out of my reverie when a hand sneak in my back and tightly wrap around my waist. I scoff in disbelief of her question. "Like? Are you kidding? I fuckin' love this Jen!"

Jennie chuckles a husky one, it vibrates to my neck because she place her face right in the nook of it making me blush with how deep her voice resonates my inside.

"I'm glad, I chose this place so you'd enjoy the view. Hearing you love it is rewarding."

We're currently watching the ripples of wave the sea of Maldives gives as we stand in the resort room Jennie rent for this honeymoon.

Yup, we're celebrating our honeymoon in Maldives. Although common and cliche- Jennie wants us to escape the restrain of being a public figure so she decided on booking a flight for our honeymoon overseas.

"Well- I'm thinking of other ways to reward you." My mind went to the dark side as I turn around- I was thinking of teasing her. However, with Jennie's expression, I doubt she think of it as such.

"Aren't you tired?" I ask in disbelief. She's looking like she's ready to attack.

"No, Not at all. My stamina's probably a lot better than you, love."

I huffed, "I bet." With a teasing smile and sarcastic tone of voice.

"Mmhm." Jennie's closing the gap between us slowly, it stretches the suspense her eyes is giving, her whole expression spells naughty and trouble.

I gulp in return feeling parched with how intense she's looking at me. If it was 3 weeks ago- I would probably run, escape the way her eyes makes me feel, forget that it existed deep within me- however, that's not a choice anymore.

The moment Jennie had become my wife- was the moment I accepted the worst and strange emotions she provokes in me.

I never like the unknown- I think no one really likes it: for example is the future, we know future from how professionals define it but for what future holds?

That's something that even the smartest man in the world wouldn't be able to give the perfect answer for.

That's why it's scary- because you don't know it.

That's why Jennie's scary to me- because I can't-- I don't recognize these emotions she provokes in me.

That was before.

After sealing the deal with a marriage certificate and making it official in front of our loved ones- I'm now commited to this woman for all eternity to come.

Hence, an eternity to figure out what these complex strands of emotions she makes me feel.

"Love," I felt a hand in my cheeks and it snap me out of my thoughts.

I see Jennie, my wife, giving me a worried look. I smile, "Hi,"

She return it with the same intensity, "Are you okay? I lost hou there for a second. What were you thinking?"

"Hmm.. I wonder, I'm thinking of the future and what it holds. Do you think we'll still be together?"

My question was supposed to be harmless. It's just an afterthought. I never really gave it much of attention that's why when I saw Jennie's face contorted in a deep frown and disapproval- I know I said the wrong thing.

"You're already mine, Lalisa. Officially written by the law, you're mine because it's how it's supposed to happen. It's written in the stars- So no. If you're thinking of breaking up with me, then forget it. You can never leave me, Love. I won't allow it."