Chapter 1

Seran's After Party

"You said you wouldn't go!" Jisoo ask in disbelief. She can't even comprehend how she's standing in front of the venue entrance.

It was a nice garden theme venue.

Just right and exact for the image Seran has. Not only does Seran holds business inside the entertainment but it also expands through hotels, cars industry, pastries, firms, factories and a lot more, in short Seran is a large Company- It's an Empire.

Well, the people behind the Seran Entertainment and Empire is no joke either, it's the Kim. The most noble and dangerous clan in Korea- connected with all the inside working. May it be, politics, business, economy, military- they control the behind scenes.

Jennie walks ahead of her cousin, on her hands clutch a channel purse, "I said that? I don't remember."

The way she innocently looks back at Jisoo had the raven's mouth hanging in plain disbelieve- she feels ridiculous.

"You're gonna pay me a month of KFC chicken for this, Jenduek! I swear to god!"

"Quit whining, Chu. We haven't even enter inside yet, for all I know paparazzi's already filming your ass." Rolling her eyes, Jennie enters past the guards who only vow their head in respect to her.

She heard her older cousin scoff, "Let them then, that way they'll see how spoiled of a bitch you are."

Jennie momentarily stops, looks around, checking if someone heard her dear cousin before turning to the raven, "Chu! Someone will hear you and misunderstand it! I'm not spoiled!"

"Heh. Sure you are."

Fuming, the international actress and pop star Jennie Kim stomp her way inside. Immediately greeted by an elegant sight. The first thing that greets her upon entering is a statue of a naked woman save by a white cloth, If Jennie were to estimate the price, she's sure enough it'll ranges around a hundred of millions.

"Seriously Jen, What are we doing here?" Jisoo asks, already beside her as they both walk inside, spotting a few familiar faces in their small circle of friends.

The brunette though only hush her down harshly. "Now, Where's Irene Unnie?" Jennie silently mutters under her breath but with Jisoo close to her, the raven heard her and couldn't stop the snort from fighting it's way out.

"Seriously, Jen? Don't tell me it's about that fan?" A white dressed waiter passed by and Jisoo took the opportunity to snatch a good looking drink. She might need to drink one glass or two to be able to deal with her cousin.

"What fan?" If you don't know the latter at all, you'd surely believe the fake act she put the way she innocently ask the raven back.

But Jisoo's been with the brunette since they were wearing their diapers- "You can't fool me, Jenduek. You're not someone who'll get curious just because of a foreign name. Besides, you never cancel a fuck with your glorious boyfriend- so why are we here right now?"

Tired of acting in front of her cousin, Jennie heads in one of the closest boothe and orders a champagne to the bartender.

Jisoo watches as her cousin sits down adjacent to her, propping her chin on her palm, smirking as she said. "Spill. What is it?"

Jennie didn't even hide the rolling of her eyes as she gulp a mouthful of her drink. "Fine, I'm curious. Happy?"

"Curious? I wonder what made my dear cousin curious? Isn't this the first time?"

Irritated by the way her cousin's tone drip in sarcasm and teasing, Jennie frowns before sending a deathly glare. "Fuck you, Chu. Leave me alone."

"Aww don't be like that. Are you throwing a tantrums?" The raven mocks more, annoying the latter to its fullest.