Chapter 38

The Preperation for the wedding

-

Jisoo gulps, she's sitting on one of the sofa laid for them inside the Celine Boutique.

Feeling like her side is burning in hot fire as she receive her cousin's eye of hatred.

"Babe, stop giving Unnie dead looks." Lisa interrupt while still looking for a gown she desires.

Jennie scoff, "What are you doing here, Chu! You're getting on my nerves!"

"Precisely why I'm here." Jisoo answered with arrogance.

"Leave, Unnie!" Jennie knew her cousin was just looking out for her. There's no bad intention nor anything unpleasant.

Jisoo even offered to help chose Jennie's gown figure sge knew Jennie's taste in clothes way better than Lisa.

"Shut up, kid should shut their mouth." Lisa just sigh, she's been with the two woman since her wedding with Jennie start taking action.

She's busy with work, entertainment industry has a lot of offer to her so she's taking every chance and opportunity she could gather hence the business.

Jennie mostly handle all the decision, she ask Lisa then she decide what's the best. The blonde can clearly see how her wife loves her. She'll take care of Lisa and will do everything for the blonde.

"Look at this Lis, what do you think of this mermaid wedding design? I think it'll look good especially if we slit open the side."

Jisoo suddenly stand from sitting and going over the blonde to let her see tge design she was talking about.

Lisa examined it for a few minues before nodding in conclusion, "This looks amazing, Unnie. I think I'll wear this for the after party, however I want something different for the procession."

"Different? What do you mean? Do you have an image on mind? We could do faster if you do."

Jisoo sat next to the blonde, they start discussing the design Lisa had in mind when her phone suddenly lights up and starts ringing.

Lisa reached for the device, smiling in satisfaction. "It's Chonga, I'll talk to her guys. She's coming to help me chose and also to fit for her own gown."

"Chaengieee? Where are you?"

"Hey, I'm driving on my way there. What's up?"

"Well," Lisa look over the thick brochure and list of things she still need to do and could not help herself but sigh. "It's a nightmare. I need a decision maker, Chae. I'm with Jennie and Jisoo-nie but I really think you need to help me. Unnie's helping Jennie to chose her gown."

"Ow. Jisoo Kim is with you?" Chaeyoung's tone suddenly drop a few degrees concerning the blonde.

"Yeah, she offered to help since her schedule is free. Now that I remember, you're filming the same drama with Jisoo-nie, right?"

Chaeyoung wince, unconsciously, increasing Lisa's suspicion. "What's wrong, Chaeng-ah?"

"It's nothing, I'm here, I'll just park my car and then I'll head there."

Lisa was more confused and suspicious when the singer avoid her question and ended the call without so much of a word.

She stares at her iPhone with confusion that Jennie inevitably noticed the sudden shift of her mood.

"What's wrong love?"

Lisa snapped out of her trance, looking over the brunette actress and the confused raven who's eyeing her.