Special Chapter #2

Twitter

Trending:

#1_LoveScenario

#1_LisaManoban

#1_IKON

The three number 1 trending on twitter had the entire set of 'Blooming Danger' on edge. Especially- most especially the poor 28 year's old woman: Lee Chahee.

Jennie Kim's manager.

"What do you mean you don't know?! So you're telling me you absolutely don't have any idea about this rumor?!!!!"

Oh my God. Please help me.

She's been massaging her temples since her artist got wind of the rumors that's currently popular to the netizens online.

"So what!? Is it my fault?!"

Chahee's sitting right beside the fuming actress, Kim Jennie as the brunette talks to her wife- well yell might be the right term.

"WHAT!? I'M GOING TO KILL YOU LALISA!"

"Je--" Feeling like Jennie's being way too loud, Chahee was about to interrupt and make the latter quiet it down- however, Jennie glares at her before she could even attempt.

"NO! You can't film another dance video, Lalisa! I'm going home later, Our plan is to meet exactly at 8 PM and then take a 3 days break, You can't suddenly ruin that!"

Chahee wince, Jennie clenched her jaw and Chahee knows right away that her friend's wife, Lalisa, answer the wrong thing.

"FUCK IT! STAY THE FUCK RIGHT THERE AND DON'T FUCKING MOVE OR I'M TELLING YOU- YOU'D REGRET IT WIFE!"

Without another word, Jennie ended the call. Chahee flinch when dark, brown, feline eyes stared at her fuming and flaming in anger.

"W-What?" She bravely ask, their shoot has been delayed for 30 minutes already and the way Jennie's staring at her doesn't feel good. Chahee gulps at her thoughts.

"I'm fetching my wife, I'll be back in another 3 hours. Make it happen or whatever- I don't care. I'm going to get Lisa!"

"Wha-- You know this is the last day of your shoot, Jen! You can't do that!"

Chahee eyed the brunette ridiculously. Jennie's telling her absurd things that the manager brown hair can't even believe her own ears.

Jennie scoff, "Don't you know me, Cha?" She eyed her friend slash manager before showing a gorgeous smirk. "-I'm Jennie Kim."

And without uttering another word, Jennie's out of her dressing room's door, leaving the poor manager behind.

Great! Now I'm left all alone!

-

"LALISA!"

Oh fucking shit!

Lisa almost peed her pants inside their bedroom when she heard the booming loud voice of her wife.

She's in the middle of her music video shooting when Jennie called her and immediately jump in conclusion upon the subject of Love Scenario written by One of the members of the boy band group ICON.

"LALISA!?" For the second time, Lisa flinch in shock. This is not the first time Jennie went home upset and eager to gobble her up however it doesn't lessen any freakin nerves Lisa has everytime she sees and deals with her angry berserk wife.

"H-Hun! I'm in the bedroom."

Lisa answered as soon as she regain her ability to talk back. Right after she said that, a loud sound of climbing the stairs made her gulp.

Her wife's coming.

"Lalisa!"

Lisa gulp. As soon as the door opened and revealed her wife, she immediately stand in attention.

"L-Love," she greets but Jennie won't take it.

Her eyes are slinking back, sharply. A sure sign that a storm is coming.

"Are you cheating on me?!!" Jennie grab her as soon as she reach the blonde Thai.

"What!? Why would you even think that?!"

Lisa asked in disbelief. Disbelieve that her wife would ever think thay she's capable of doing that blasphemy and disbelieve that she would ask Lisa that so directly. But then, she won't be Jennie Kim if she's not so direct.

"What is that trending post then!? How did the fans conclude that Love Scenario is about you!?" Jennie asked, murderous and angry.

Her anger made her push the blonde onto their bed before climbing up her. On top of Lisa, Jennie settled her place.

"I don't know! I seriously don't have any idea, Love! I don't even know the song until earlier!"

Seething- Jennie won't listen to the blonde. No- that's not quite the right term. It's not that she doesn't want to listen, it's just, she's too mad to everyone to even listen.

She knew Lisa has done nothing wrong. She also knew that it's unreasonable for her to get mad but knowing that there's someone out there wishing for her wife to be with someone else doesn't sit right to her.

Of course that's ironic given that she's in the same boat as Lisa, even worse since she's a global star.

But.. not being able to scream to the world that she own her wife is taxing. It's getting to her.

Lisa knows it too. She knew it wasn't just the issue why her wife is acting like this. She knew it too well thus she's patiently waiting until Jennie tell it to her face.

However seeing how her wife suddenly broke down, Lisa might have to step up.

"Love, come on. I know it's not about that. Talk to me please?"

"I want to claim you." Jennie mumbled in silence. Tears streaming down her precious face. Lisa panicked upon seeing it, considering that the latter still has a shoot later.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Look at me." Jennie did, she'll do anything her wife ask her to.

"I'm here, Beside you. Always beside you. I'm yours ever since you claim me, love. I won't ever cheat on you, not in a million time or even beyond that. You've already ruin me, Jen. No one else, just you."

Lisa had this face that she sports whenever she looks at Jennie. Eyes soft and calming, full of affection and understanding. The same expression she had when they first met, at that party.

Jennie gulp her tears back. She look at her wife and cup her cheeks. "I want to publicise our relationship, Lalisa. I want the world to know that you're mine and that I'm yours."

Lisa was taken aback. So this is what she's worrying about..

She eyed her wife with a concerning gaze. It's all fine to her, in fact, it's more than fine. Who is she anyway? She's just Lalisa Manoban-Kim compared to Jennie, she's nothing but a small time artist.

But this girl is the world. Everyone is at her mercy. She can have anyone in the blink of an eye yet she just wants Lisa.

"Are you sure? Don't get me wrong love but what about your career?"

Jennie understands Lisa's query. After all that is what's hindering their relationship before.

"I'm sure. After my drama's done and the same time of your music video release, we'll publicise our relationship. I'll claim you for everyone to know that you're not anyone they can just write a song about. Do you understand?"

Lisa gulp. Jennie's intense eyes is making her heart bleed. It's full of affection and warmth. She's in love- it's clear within her brown feline eyes.

"Okay. I'll talk to my manager. You should talk to Chahee Unnie too. She message me earlier to return you back in one piece because you still haven't finish your shoot. So don't cry love, Okay?"

Jennie nods, her mood stabilizing.

"Okay."