Chapter 33

The sky that day was clear- the kind of weather good for picnic dates or paragliding.

It's 6 PM in Vegas, their plane arrived 3 hours earlier and Jennie's now standing in front of the chapel- where they were supposed to get married.

No witness- somehow Jennie manage to arrange the marriage legally with just the two of them and the official who's going to marry them.

In her body is a white gown- tight on her waist and showing her cleavage. It's glittery with the perfect slit on the side. Her wedding dress.

A song so familiar to her plays in the background. Just say you won't let go.

Jennie stand straight waiting for a particular moment- a certain person to come. Her heart pounds on her chest like it's begging to go out. Her stomach clench with anxiety, excitement and fear- mix emotion grips her lung, she's trying her best to breath just fine even though the nerves blind her sight.

Cold sweat starts breaking out of her body. As the huge wooden door of the chapel squeak open and a shrouding light from outside blinds her- Jennie will never forget the sight coming to her.

The sight of her dream woman walking towards her in a white ankle length gown. Contrary to her shiny, shimmering gown, Lisa's gown is more elegant than flashy. It has laces on both side while the one shoulder strap reveals her collar bone. Lisa's blonde hair is half-tied while the half is carelessly let down. A ring of flower on top of her head while she's wearing a white see through veil.

She's holding a white lily on her hand as the time slows down in Jennie's line of sight. Everything seems to get blurred except the sight of her love woman in front of her.

Jennie's eyes burned- she couldn't blink even if her body was begging her to. She wants to take that sight and imprints it to her brain- feeling disappointed that she didn't thought of hiring a private photographer.

(She didn't hire one because she never knows what a photo can do. It's actual evidence after all. She's not someone ordinary.)

Lisa arrived in front of her and the song really hits her hard. She'll love Lisa until her hair are gray and old.

"Hi." The blonde greets, wearing a smile so soft and careful that it had Jennie's heart warming up.

She took a deep breath to calm that hard beating and loud thumping of her heart, it almost hurt.

"Hey." Her hand soothe to find Lisa's and as they face forward, she knew, Jennie knew Lisa was for her.

-

The process of the wedding was a lot longer than Jennie like it to be. Her fingers long to take that dress off of Lisa's body- maybe stay in bed for the rest of the 3 weeks- Lisa likes to think they'll stay for 3 days which is ridiculous because their honeymoon won't possibly end that fast.

"Hon?" She searched for her dear wife who left her to the bathroom as soon as they went back to their hotel room.

Lisa didn't answer, Jennie grew worried. "Baby? What are you doing?" She approached the bathroom where Lisa was, knocking outside the door.

She heard noises behind the door, she's worried but Lisa answered her with reassurance, making her sigh in relief.

"I'm fine! Let me just use the bathroom for a few minutes!"

"Okay. Call me if you need something." Still feeling strange about her wife's (Jennie gets shivers whenever she think of that or she addressed Lisa that, in a good way tho) sudden need to go to the bathroom, Jennie decided to wait outside the bathroom door, taking her phone out of her pocket to passed time.