Chapter 24

"Please Welcome! JENNIE KIM!!!"

"Waaaaahhhhh!!!! KIM JENNIE!"

"JENNNIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!"

"OMGGGG!!! KIM JENNIIIEEEE!!"

"JENNNIIIEEE II LOOVVEEEE YOUUUUUU!!!"

"SARANGHEEEEE JENNIEE KIMMM!!!"

"I LOVVEEEE YOUUUU!!!!"

-

And a lot more praises and shouts of admiration from her fans revibrate in the huge arena. It surely wasn't her first concert, Damn, Lisa should have expected it with Jennie's popularity and all- the shouting from the audience shouldn't have surprised her anymore! But she still didn't expect the amount of support Jennie got even when she's seeing it herself...

"Wow... t-this... she's really amazing..." the blonde can't help but whisper. Despite the loud noise from the audience and fans, Lisa could clearly hear her idol's voice as she speak to the fans.

"Hi!!! Anneoyeong! My name is Jennie Kim, you guys know that right?!!!" With an alluring gummy smile, everyone was entranced as she took everyone's affection.

"WAHHHHHH!!! OF COURSEEEE!!!"

"YESSS QUEEENN!!!"

"WE LOVE YOU QUEENNNN!!"

"JENNIEEE KIMMM!"

Lisa raised her camera to capture every moment of it. Jennie looks majestic up there on stage. She really shines the best when she's around her fans maybe that's also the reason why Lisa supports her. Jennie is not fake unlike other pop star that she unfortunately meet and dislike.

Pink microphone on her hand, the actress smirk on the nearby camera. "I thank all my jensetters for coming here in this faithful day! THANK YOU! PLEASE ENJOY!"

The stage dims as the light shuts off. Jennie met her eye before changing backstage and start her concert, meanwhile the set list for the songs and special events are shown on the big screen.

Solo- by Jennie Kim
Playing with fire- by Jennie Kim
Dance break cover- by Jennie Kim
Special event
Dance cover- by Jennie Kim
Special Event
Duet event Jennie Kim and ?
Kiss and make up- Jennie Kim

Wow... she really went all out huh.

Lisa thought while grinning in her head mentally. She's really proud and beyond ecstatic.

Taking a few more shots, the stage lights up with the effects that make it look grandiose. Lisa was in awe that she just found herself mesmerized as her idol went out with her personal dancer and the song plays- one of her favorites.

"Jenniiieeee!!!"

"ATGGGHHHHH!!!"

"I'M GOING SOLOOOOO!!!"