Chapter 39

The wedding

-

After the disaster of a wedding preperation the four had, time passed like a water in the river.

Constant and with flows unchanging, before they knew it, the final day came.

Jisoo's standing in front of a body size mirror, it feels like deja vu. Next to her stands a very nervous looking bride. Jisoo let out an irritated sigh, she face her cousin, eye brow scrunched together in irritation.

"Jen, will you stop walking around like a fucking retard? It's fucking annoying. "

The raven glares at the brunette, Jennie's already finished with her make up and gown. There's less than 5 minutes before the wedding ceremony start. Jisoo worked hard in doing her make up and arranging all that stupid beads on her gown.

Walking around would mess her hard work up and Jisoo's not up for another session with her dumb ass of a cousin.

"Shut up, Chu! You don't know how I feel!"

Rolling her eyes, Jisoo pointedly gave her cousin a stern look. "Sure I don't but I can pretty much guess how it'll feel if your bride suddenly runs away from your wedding because her other half' make up-face scares her. So quit it and sit the fucking down."

"She'll run away!? That can't be! "

Jennie step as if she's ready to wage war against anyone that would stand her way however, Jisoo was quick enough to catch her by her wrist which leads her into a complete halt.

"Let me go, Chu! I'm going to look at my wife!"

The raven gave the anxious and slightly-angry looking bride a deadpan look. She found it ridiculous how Jennie acts like she does however, she can't really judge- rather, she shouldn't judge nor blame her cousin.

The brunette KPOP princess and Sensational Actress is only a few minutes away from marrying the woman of her dreams. Just thinking of it already sounds taxing and crazy to the raven-haired. She don't have the right.

So with a defeated and reassuring gaze she squeze the feline's wrist.

"Calm down, Okay?"

Jennie saw the compassion and assurance through her cousin's dark-brown eyes. It calms her down, little by little.

Although it didn't stop the hard and fast reflex of her heart from beaiting it did calm her raging thoughts.

"Okay. I'm calm.." she muttered under her breath which in return made the raven actress smile in sucess.

"That's good, now sit down, back on your chair. There's only a minute before the organizer calls us for the walk. You can't ruin my hard work by walking around and moving too much."

Although it sounds logical and gentle, Jisoo's intention was all but..

She arrogantly and mischievously grins to the bride. "See how amazing I am?"

"I calmed you down!"

Jennie scoff, eyeing the raven in disbelief. She will never understand her cousin's mind and how it freaking works.

"You didn't, I calmed myself down."

"Pft-" before Jisoo could even diss how ridicule her cousin sounds, a knock from the other side of the door interrupt their conversation.

"Miss Kim? It's time."

Two words, it was merely two words yet it made Jennie's whole body stiffen.

Her heart jump from it's cage, she gulp in anxiousness. It was suddenly hard to focus from what's in front of her. She feels like her mind suddenly went hazy, tipsy, it made thinking hard for her.