Chapter 12

Lisa was on her way to the brunette's hotel. Her cab stop in front if the 5- star building, after paying a generous amount of Euro to the taxi driver, the blonde went out of the vehicle. 

She didn't bother wearing any disguising equipment, She's not that famous compared to Jennie. She doesn't need to hide her face.

Proceeding towards the entrance of the Building, Lisa suddenly felt eyes on her, several eyes roaming her body. She wore a simple black shirt and a glasses for radiation protection since she's on her laptop earlier, she forgot to take it off.

She can feel the eyes on her that made her confuse. Somewhat, it made her conscious, embarrased, she tried hiding her face with her hair and quickly went to the elevator not minding the front desk anymore cause she know Jennie already deal with them.

Since the brunette was taking a bath, Lisa didn't bother waiting for the actress to open the door when she reached Jennie's room. She twist the knob and push it open, Jennie left the door open for her but she did lock it after coming inside, now thinking what she did for all those people to stare at her.

She head the the latter's kitchen, already got herself familiarize with the actress' hotel room. She doesn't know when Jennie will leave for another schedule but Lisa's only staying for 2 more days and she's headed to California for another out of the country project.

She's sure Jennie also need to fly to another country because her tour is not yet finished- that's what she gather from searching the net for recent news about the brunette.

Gulping a huge amount of water, the blonde heads to the fridge, searching for something she can snack on while waiting, who knows just how long an actress like Jennie spends while taking a bath?

She found a huge plastic of marshmallows and powedered choco drink. Setting it all up nicely, Lisa settled in the living room with a huge sized flat screen TV.

"Jen! I'm here, but take your time!" The blonde yell, munching on her mallows so happily, it was sweet and so soft, melting in her mouth. The choco powder gave it a nice texture, Lisa feels like a genius thinking of the combination.

The moment Jennie heard her girl, she bolt out of her room even with just a white robe on, it was her body's natural response from hearing Lisa's voice.

Her mind haven't registered it yet but her body's already moving.

That's how much she longs for the blonde even after only hours of them separating.

Seeing the brunette burst out of her room with nothing but a white robe, revealing a bit of skin in the middle of the day made Lisa choke on her mallows.

She quickly drink her glass of water before giving the woman a look,

"Why are you walking around naked?!" Lisa exclaimed but before she could say anything further, Jennie wrapped her in a tight embrace- then biting on the blonde's neck because she wants to let out all her longing.

"Ughh! Fuck, Jen! That'll mark!"

Lisa groans but did nothing to push the brunette. Her hands is on the latter's hips, tightly clamped on it as she let Jennie do wonders on her neck.

Her lips travel the depth of the blonde's skin. Jennie mapped her whole neck, nibbling and sucking on the skin hard until it gives a purple-ish color.

"I love you.. Lisa, I'm so inlove with you." Jennie whisper after letting go of the blonde, admiring her artwork.

Lisa opened her eyes, panting in exhaustion. It was so hard to stop herself from moaning because of Jennie's kiss- but she did it anyway, just panting and spent.