Chapter 40

Jennie could not help but feel hot and bother after the kissing session Lisa and her shared just a moment ago.

The guest went wild watching them resulting to a suddenly shy Lalisa and a very annoyed Jennie.

Seriously, they really had to yell thay loud? Because of them my wife broke the kiss off and avoids my advance. Curse them!

Jennie thought while she's watching her beautiful wife talk to another set of guest. They've been talking, introducing, greeting a lot of person since the wedding ceremony ended.

Her wife especially, because Jennie's family is a huge one with a lot of connection, it wasn't easy to introduce her to everyone personally.

It's making Jennie lose her head.

All she wants to do is take her wife to their suit room and do the nasty. She's running out of patience and another hour of useless and nonsense socialization will kill her.

So with a determined and complete thought-out plan, Jennie went to get her wife. She's going to have her way one way pr another.

No one can stop her!

"Wife," she calls, not minding to even give a greeting to the guest her wife is talking to.

Sensing that her wife won't be so generous enough to care, Lalisa gave a soft smile, "May I excuse myself, Sir Jacob and Madam Yuna? I think my wife needs me. I thank you two for coming, please enjoy the night."

"It's a pleasure, Mrs. Kim. We'll see you around, then." Mister Jacob answer for them two. He's not dumb, he knows what Jennie came for. It's really obvious, her sharp gaze and bored expression as she spare them a glance, she's running out of patience.

It remind Jacob of himself when he married his wife, Yuna.

He couldn't help but grin before whispering to her wife, "Seems like Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Manoban will slip out the rest of the night. What do you think? Should we leave too?"

Yuna lightly smirk, she noticed it too. Jennie basically had this 'I'm so bored get me and my wife outta here' yet the way she stares at her wife looks like she'll eat the blonde alive. Although that maybe the nearest possible answer.

Yuna gave her husband a generous kiss on his cheeks before answering. "Should we?"

-

"What's wrong, love? Are you worried about something again?" Lisa approached the brunette with a worried and confuse expression.

Jennie was frowning while looking at her. It's strange but at the same time Lisa knows what she wants.

"I want to leave, this is starting to bore me Lisa-ahh~"

I knew it..

Lisa thought while mentally grimacing. Jennie pulled her in a waist hug that had her heart skipping a beat. Her wife smells of vanilla even after a rigorous day. It's pleasantly addicting.

"But we can't leave the guest babe, you do realize we're the host of today's event, right? Besides. We haven't spend some time with your and mine's friends. They've been calling me since earlier. "

Jennie frown, "You haven't spend some time with them but I did. While you're greeting the other guest I approached them in boredom. Can't we please leave?"

Lisa sighs, "No we can't baby, we'll have the whole 3 months by ourselves so can you please wait 'till the event ends before we go home?"

Lisa expected her wife to understand, however--