Chapter 21

Lisa successfully went back to her hotel room in one piece. Though she did not survive Seulgi's persistent request for her to join the celebration later at 9 pm in some private bar the dancer rented.

Lisa relents the brunette's request not that she was given a choice in the first place.

At the moment, she's editing her unfinished works. She has a deadline, Lisa needs to work as much as possible to finish it since another work is coming up.

"Lis!" She was in her third picture when her manager suddenly barge into her hotel room and went straight to her like a bull.

"Caela! Careful!" Lisa can't help but facepalm towards her manager when she almost tripped her way to approach Lisa.

"Ops, Mianhe, Mianhe, I am just so excited to show you this!" Caela held out her hand for Lisa to see the mobile phone she's holding. It was a dance performance, to be specific, it was the dance video she filmed with Seulgi, Ten and 4 more she doesn't know the names of.

"Ah. It went out just now?" Caela nodded so excitedly, making Lisa smile. "Why are you so giddy about it?"

"Because--" Caela then pressed something on her phone as if it's not completely what she has to show yet. "-Of these comments! The people's reactions to your part were awesome! Now Seulgi's management was asking if they could upload your fancam shot! Isn't that great?!"

Lisa's brow furrowed at the suggestion. She picked out the phone Caela held out and can't help but be surprised at the reaction she's reading.

Flowers_Above: Seulgi you never disappoint me!

Seulgirailme: SEULGIIIIIIII

Iamthenewgirl: I love this song! Their dancing is so good!

At first, it was like these comments that fill the comment section but then the username 'fiona_is_me' noticed something that starts the process of domino.

fiona_is_me: Damnnnnnn~ that blonde girl! Please birth mee!

Ilovechoco: I notice her too! Girl is hot!

Ipromise-Yura: Rail me please!!!

Jion_thegreat: She's so pretty!

TayTay: She's such a dancer, how about a sexy style?

Jion_thegreat: Waaah! I wanna see! Sexy style!

Givemejuseyo: Sexy style!

Kioske: Sexy style!

It was such a lot that it made Lisa's face flush. She can't decide if it's a good thing or not. But for now, Lisa decided it's goo publicity.

"So! So! Whattt?! What do you think?!" The excitement radiating off the raven manager made Lisa smile, she grins a big and all-teeth one.

"This is great, Caela! More publicity means more views! It'll be great for my soon-to-be-release dance video!"

"I know right! I think we should ride this new wave of attention and post a little preview on your social media account! What do you think?" The anticipation and exhilaration in her manager's eyes made Lisa's heart thumped in the same excitement. Caela's adept with the working and doing of the Entertainment Industry, being her artist is an honor for Lisa.