Chapter 25

fiona_is_me: WAAAHHHHH THE MOVIEEEE?!!! I WANT MOREEE

Ilovechoco: O. M. G! I LOVE ITTTTT!!!! PLEASEEEEE MOREEEE

Ipromise-Yura: Rail me please!!!

Jion_thegreat: She's so pretty!

TayTay: She's such a dancer!!!! That movess!? GIVE ME MOREEE

Jion_thegreat: Waaah! MOREE

Givemejuseyo: Sexy style! MOREEE

Kioske: PLEASE MORE!!!

-

"Wooww! Lis! Look, you're seriously overtaking the internet! 50M views in 13 hrs?! That's awesome!"

Caela's on her 'proud manager' mood again, it seems like she reverts into it every time Lisa achieves something.

While the blonde feels thrilled about her new success, her mind is in a state of dilemma, prohibiting her to feel the full blow of her achievement(heck 50M views is the awesomest of the awesome!)

"Oh?" Coming down from the 5 minutes high of Lisa's achievements, Caela noticed the unusual anxiety on the blonde's usually relaxed face. "What's wrong, Lis? You look nervous."

Lisa stared at her manager. She let out a sigh, heavy with worry that confused her manager.

"What is it?" She pressed on which Lisa gave in right away. There's no use hiding and denying anyway.

Lisa fiddled with her fingers on top of the wooden table. "I'm worried about the Instagram Live, I didn't prepare anything, I don't know what to talk about at all, and we're going live in an hour! What if I make a mistake!?" They're now in the comfort of Lisa's apartment, coming straight from their company.

CEO X talked to Lisa right after the blonde arrive in Korea. The man congratulated her on her success and gave her a big bonus, of course, as Lisa's employer, he gave her a job which is to interact with her fans more. Reveal more of Lisa's thought and personality also to connect with her followers.

Sure talent and image is important but in their industry, connecting with fans and revealing more of yourself makes a huge impact on her image- Maybe that's also why Lisa feel nervous about it.

She has never done it before. Her plan and goal is to become a successful photographer, a job from behind the camera in which she doesn't need to reveal much but... CEO X teach her how to out there, in the limelight, on the Spotlight. And instead of feeling uncomfortable about it, Lisa start loving how it feels to be in there, on stage, and on cam.

If she had refuse the offer of her first ever dance collab video, Lisa wouldn't have know how it feels to be love so much by her fans- she wouldn't have received so much love and feel love like she feels now. It would have been her greatest regret... that's why-- that's why Lisa wants to do her best, do her utmost not to disappoint any of the people who show her love and shower her with it...

Her expression contorts a lot more making her manager worry. Caela sighs, she knew Lisa too well. They've been together for 3 years after all. It doesn't take a sage to know that the blonde is worrying about her live.

The manager sigh, "Hey, look at me, c'mon." Tone light with encouragement and soft with assurance, Lisa turn to face her manager/friend.

She saw her raven friend smiling softly towards her direction, eyes honest, it holds no deceit that Lisa has no choice but believe her.

"You'll do well, I promise, they'll love it- they'll love you. But even if they don't..." her smile drop and her mood suddenly change. Eyes no longer held any warmth in them, murderous surrounds her body as an evil glint shone in her eyes. "then let them, as long as they don't do anything bad to you... i guess?"