Chapter 35

A/N: Guys to clarify, Jiyong Kwon Kim is Jennie's dad. Jiyong Kim is Jennie's ex-boyfriend.

Same name but different kinda

-

As soon as Jennie knows where her Mom and her wife is- she bolted out of Jiyong's office and went straight to the rooftop, a prepared in advance helipad waiting for her.

Jiyong was just a step behind, "Wow. You don't seem so ready my dear daughter." His sarcasm was unheard by his own daughter. Jennie was way too busy to notice and entertain her father's nonsense.

"Coordinates cleared, do we go right away milady?" Jennie didn't waste time. She couldn't.

Her heart longs to see her wife, she's impatient and anxious. "That's right we'll be going right away."

Jennie boarded the helipad with ease. She's been trained by the clan since she was young- if she weren't so winded with her wife's absence- piloting a helipad would be an easy task but she can't do that at the moment.

Managing a helipad on air while feeling anxious? Jennie would die.

So with one of her trusted comrades, Jennie set off land and on air. Heading straight to the distant islands near Jeju where their family island was located, where her wife should be at.

The ride took 30 minutes at most, large wave of air made the trees around them sway as they landed on top of a fertile land.

A huge mansion standing firm upfront. "Milady!"

As soon as Jennie set foot on the land, she was greeted by the employee of the mansion. Chris, the butler, greets her while making his way to her.

"Where's my mother?" Straight to the point and as arrogant as he remembers.

Chris chance a look to his master only to evade it away at the sight of her angry and mixed expression. "She's waiting for your arrival, milady. "

Jennie smirked, eyes rolling away as she though just how whipped her father actually is. Seriously? He can't wait until I already secured my wife to me before he rat out to mom? Tch!

They passed by the mansion entrance and straight to the living room they go. Jennie was greeted with a familiar but also distant sight. A sight she has long forgotten- "What a surprise, do you guys really has time for this?" She asked with a bite of sarcasm and disbelief.

Standing in front her it the elders of the Kim family Clan. Jennie couldn't help but sigh as she eyes each one of them.

The head of the Kim Clan: Kim Royoung. Jennie's grandfather, glared at her as soon as their eyes met. Both possessing the feline brown eyes- out of all the family elders, Royoung was the closest resemble of Jennie's appearance.

"You dare show your face to us after what you did!" He yelled at her. Jennie just gave an unimpressed look before answering her grandfather back.

"Well, if you didn't kidnapped my wife then I shouldn't have go--"

"Ruby Jane! Watch your mouth!" Dara emerge from the stairs startling and interrupting the brunette.

Jennie clenched her jaw at the sight of her own mother. Her fist closed in a tight circle. "Where's my wife!?" She was ready to bolt to her mother but refraining herself in hopes that the older Kim will take pity on her and just return her wife without so much hassle.

Dara scoff, she calmed her father down by rubbing her hand up and down against her father's back. Consoling the elder man.

"I've told you many times already! Don't talk back to you elder!"