Chapter 16

Jennie's the first to wake up when the Pilot announce the plane's arrival to California.

Next to her sleeps a very adorable Lalisa Manoban- Lisa tucks her head in between her chest, the younger woman has her body occupied over Jennie's small one.

Jennie likes the weight on top of her- it's not so heavy that she can't breath, just enough to feel Lisa.

They must have slept over the course of their conversation- Jennie could faintly remember Lisa dozing off so adorably that she was infected by it.

She couldn't help but smile at the sight of her baby duck deeply sleeping. Sure the plane wasn't the best comfortable place for her considering how much motion sick she gets but being with Lisa, holding and feeling her-- it's a wonderful bliss.

Jennie can't even feel the motion sickness- it'll probably kill her on her way back to Europe.

This was the second time she had to interrupt a plane ride for the blonde. It's definitely hard to do, Jennie has to contact one or two of her connection just so she could reserve the entire business class of Lisa's flight.

Well most time, she offers her private plane to those people who's supposed to be getting the business class.

It's hassle but it's nothing for her baby duck.

5 minutes before the plane lands, Jennie decided to stop being a creep and actually wake the blonde up.

"Baby, come on, wake up." Jennie stroke the blonde's hair, whispering on her ear so gently that Lisa start stirring because it felt good at the same time ticklish.

Jennie continued the notion, "Baby duck, wake up, we're landing now,"

Lisa opens her right eye, she feels a very soft cushion pressed on her cheeks-- nuzzling her face into it even more before catching Jennie's brown eyes. Vanilla- and expensive Chanel occupies her olfactory- it gently reminds her of Spring and Mandu-- she registered it as Jennie's perfume.

The brunette smiles at her when their eyes met- "Did you sleep well, Lili-ah?" Jennie's stroking her hair with her right hand while the left gently poke on the blonde's cheek making Lisa smile.

"I did, you smell so good, Love. I'm addicted," She's still in daze, and the stroking of Jennie's hand on her hair steadily lulls her back to sleep.

Jennie chuckles at what she heard, blushing with the endearment. She'll need some time getting used to Lisa's sweetness and clingyness but it's all good- Jennie won't have it any other way.

"Is that so? I happen to like your addicting strawberry scent too, Lisa-ah. I might even try stealing your hoodie just so I could smell you even when you're not around."

Lisa smirks-- "Are you my stalker?"

Jennie scoff but decided to play along with it- she mocks her surprised-- "Ops. Busted- I guess, I am?"

Lisa laughs, loud and unabashed. Jennie drowns in it- her mind did it's part and imprints every sound of glee from the blonde. A sudden need to shower Lisa with affection overcomes the brunette- Jennie found herself leaning in to pepper Lisa with kisses.

"Ya! Nini! Stop!" Jennie found it funny how the blonde says that but doesn't stop her from coming onto her anyway.

With final kiss, Jennie nuzzles the blonde's neck with her nose before letting her go. Lisa scrunch her nose, "What was that for?"

Jennie gave her biggest gummy smile- "Nothing, I just realize how much I'm so in love with you." She looks at Lisa with such gentleness and affection making the blonde blush and look away.