Chapter 13

Right after Lisa left her hotel room, Jennie was bombarded by her manager. Chahee was literally in her room after 3 minutes of Lisa's absence, it was funny at the same time annoying.

"What do you want, Chahee?" The actress ask, back to her bitch actress attitude.

Chahee scoff, she found it amazing how Jennie changes attitude when face to Lisa. It feels like the actress changes personality or something.

"Stop that, I want to know what's your status with the blonde doll? Are you official together?"

Jennie's brow furrowed, "Blonde doll? What's that?"

Nonchalantly, Chahee got herself a glass of water before answering Jennie. "Ah.. that? It was Lisa's nickname in the public. She was trending since yesterday, her dance video with that guy, i forgot his name, got over a hundred million views just this week. People called her an Asian Doll because she looks like one. Anyways, that's not what we should talk about. So what's your label?"

Too late, Jennie was already so invested on what the manager said, the former one.

"Trending huh.. tsk!" Getting her phone from where she placed it, Jennie look at what Chahee was saying. Searching in google the trends worldwide and sure enough, she saw her girl's dance video with Kiel Tutin.

It got 139M views, 1M likes, 899K Shares.

Chahee looks confused, curious got the best of her and peek on what Jennie was looking, suddenly it all clicks to her.

How could she forget how possessive her artist can be?

Damn. Look at her jaw all clenched! She's so pissed!

While Jennie found it all ridiculous Chahee found her funny. "What's up? Why are you looking for her dance video?"

She taunts the brunette, earning her a glare from Jennie.

"Why am I finding out about this just now?!" Her sudden outbursts shouldn't have surprised the manager, she should have expected it but she still cringe.

"Calm down! You were so smitten and busy about Lisa so I let you, Okay? I'm also aware that you two have limited time together so I figured maybe I should let you two be for a moment. You can't blame me, Okay?"

What the manager said made sense and it made it all annoying for Jennie. She clenched her jaw, turning her back to her manager before disappearing to her room.

Chahee sighs, she could never predict the brunette's mood.

Following after the actress, Chahee bought 3 books, script books specifically.

"Before I leave I have something to show you." Jennie sat in the middle of her bed, typing on her phone(probably a message for the blonde) then glared at the manager.

"What?" Her temper is short and reading the comment section of Lisa's dance collab with Kiel Tutin is only making it worse.

So used with Jennie's temper, Chahee only ignored the bite on her tone and show the 3 books.

"That's all the drama offer to you this year. After your tour they want your answer, they will give you enough time to rest first before you continue working. Don't worry I already informed the CEO."

Jennie's interest was momentarily piqued. She looks at the script title,
A love so fragile, Give me a moment, Thousand times.

Grimacing, the latter throw it back to the manager. "No. I don't want to star in any drama series from now on."

"Wha--"

Chahee was too dumbfounded by what she heard- she doesn't want to act anymore?! What ridiculousness is this!?