Chapter 7

"Dear Passenger, Please secure your seat belts, We're landing in 30 minutes."

Jennie woke up from the loud announcement but also from the attendant's persistent calling from her side.

She first dismiss the attendant before processing her position with her baby girl. Lisa Manoban is still sound asleep in her seat, her arms tightly across Jennie's waist and she look so cute- so innocent with her eyes close.

Jennie breathes out a short sigh- since Lisa is tightly holding onto her, she can't particularly move freely, so she just took that moment and observe the younger girl.

She really fascinates me... I'm really in deep for her. I don't even know where it started- I just... fell like that- a free fall, keenly similar to sky diving.

I know it's dangerous, I see the danger and my whole being is tryin' to warn me about it- alarm bell rings as if I'm about to die- but despite that, I'm so fuckin' alive. My heart beats like it never has. Exhilaration filled my every veins-- she's like a drugged in my system.

I was never a possessive person- even with Jiyong, I never has the need to claim him- he's his own person-- but with Lisa?- Fuck.

I feel like I'm drowning- everything is a new territory, I'm standing on an unknown space and instead if feeling nervous, my primal instinct roars.

Seeing her under me- my beast is purring- she's a drugged I'm willing to get addicted to- she's an existence I'm always drawn into, and even if it's dangerous- even if everyone would be against this- between us, I'm claiming her- she's mine!!!!

And no one else can get her- no fuckin' one.

Like a mantra- Jennie's head run like it never has. She usually avoids thinking, she never has to anyways- that was before. When Lisa came in her life, barging and changing her habits and routine- Jennie found it difficult to revert back.

Even if they meet less than a week ago- she feels like the blonde has been a part of her since she was brought into the world.

She thinks about Lisa before she eats, after she eats, during she eats- she think what the blonde is doing during her stage rehearsal, after her dance practice- practically and literally every second of the day.

And the fact that all her questions are left unanswered is upsetting her very much- every time she wonders about Lisa, she wants to call her to be able to ask her all that bugging question in her head but she can't! And that frustrates her to death.

Lisa sleeps like a baby, her bottom lips slightly jut out like revealing the inside of her mouth. Her eyelash so long- and because she was lied down, her bangs are in disarray- it shows her flawless forehead. Jennie was so tempted to put a kiss on it but she can't- can't I really?

The question frustrates her yet again- but she sighs, persevere and strengthen her self control.

She quietly calls for the blonde, "Lili.. we're landing, you need to wake up."

The blonde groans- since Jennie was leaning down on her ear, she raised her one hand to push the bothersome voice away from her, simultaneously tilting her head to the other side- mumbling sleepily.

"Go..... aww.... ayyy..." and again off to dream lands. It brought a smile on Jennie's face, her Lili is such a cutie. She thought while admiring the way the blonde's face scrunch up and slowly relaxes.

But they're about to land, she still needs to talk to Lisa.

"No baby, you need to wake up, you told me we'll talk before the plane lands."