Chapter 14

Jennie Kim is surrounded by all her close friends:

Kim Jisoo- she's the ambassador of Dior, she attended the fashion event.

Bae Irene- apparently she's in Paris for a collaboration shoot with Louis Vuitton.

Jung Krystal- she's the face of Gucci. Doing a photoshoot for the new year's magazine.

Im Nayeon- she's on a 2-month vacation. Coincidentally, she's also in Paris.

And last,

Lee Chahee- their wing woman.

The manager stares at her friends in disbelief, all of them doesn't even hold back on drinking. Their table is filled with different brands of hard liquor: Vodka, Whiskey, Brandy, Wine, Champagne but their favorite drink out of all is none other than soju.

Almost 20 empty bottles of soju were lined up at their table. Chahee just sighed, she helplessly watches as Jennie got herself drunk, the other star was also drinking but unlike the brunette actress, they only drink at a minimum rate.

After a few more minutes, Irene decided to break the silence that reigns over their table. She assumes no one would come anymore.

"So, why did you call for a drinking session, Jendukie?" The older model straightforwardly asks, making Jennie face her.

The actress's face was flushed with drunkenness, she's totally out of it already. Drunk, the brunette lowly chuckles..

She slurs over her words but the other girls do understand her.

"G-Girls! I-*hik* I think I f-found*hik* my s-soulmate, hehe."

Nayeon's brows furrowed in confusion. Munching on her biscuits which she got from the reception area. "Soulmate? Who?"

"Yesh! My *hik* s-soulmate!" Jennie answered drinking another glass of soju.

"Who?" Krystal asked, confused because she's not updated about Jennie's current love life, then remember that the brunette broke up with Jiyong because of someone she's not aware.

Suddenly it all clicks- "Ow! I think I get it! What was her name again?! Li--- It's Li something!"

Excitement blooms through the model-singer's system. Jisoo chuckled at her friend's reaction.

"It's Lisa, Krys, Jennie's lovely duckling."

"Ow! Was it the same Lalisa Manoban who won the Seran's best film award?" Im Nayeon butt in, smirking while sipping on her soju.

"Yeah, it's the same girl. She's really beautiful, doll-faced, good body proportion, damn good in dancing, and looks delicious when she's all concentrated." Irene states, wearing an arrogant smirk.

Jennie didn't like how the purple-haired model talk about Lisa that way, she slams her hand on top of the table.

Glaring at her friend, Jennie deathly eyed the purple-haired model. "Y-You!*hik* don't talk t-to my g-girl like that!"

Even though Jennie's drunk, her intimidating face is not to be taken lightly. Irene rolled her eyes, raised her hand in surrender as if to back off.

The other four girls laugh in amusement, it's so rare to see the brunette actress actually paying attention, actually caring about something. Usually, she's just indifferent and lax.

"Never thought I'd see Jen this worked up over a girl. This is fun."

The model-singer Krystal smirk, she gave Jennie a once over, shaking her head 'coz she never even thought Jennie will go bat crazy for one girl. It sounds plainly ridiculous and unbelievable.