Chapter 9

Fuck. She's here- Damn it!

Lisa took a deep breath, she felt her knees giving up but before she could even embarrass herself by falling, strong arms caught her, supporting her weight and Lisa smell the scent of musk and pine.

Manly,

"Are you okay, Lisa-shi?" Right, it was Jeon Jungkook, her model for today- she's working.

Get your grip together, Lalisa!

Breathing deeply, She force her legs to stand upright. "Yeah, I'm fine," with a faint smile, she also force onto herself.

Although the guy didn't believe the photographer- he nods, it's none of his business. "Great, Let's prepare for my entrance then," giving the girl a small smile, Lisa nods.

"Sure, Let's get going,"

They both went from the entrance to the side walk where the reporters were lined up- Lisa was offered up to a job where she had to film the exposure of Jeon Jungkook to Channel branch.

It was for the Channel's 20** Collection- Of course Lisa struggled with her decision, she hesitated, but then, Jeon Jungkook is a real gold for her career.

This man can even rival Kim Jiyong's popularity all over the world and not to mention his group.

It'll be a waste if she doesn't accept the offer- and so she did. Grabbing to great opportunities- she's not even sure why she hesitated.

Lisa was on standby, black van came over the red carpet, a second later, the young artist came down, wearing a black horizontal stripe suit.

The ribbon adds more gentle manliness to his whole demeanor and Lisa did her job with her camera.

The difference between Lisa and the other photographer on that spot is- she's keenly aware of every move the artist make. She emphasize it with her camera-

"Mister Jeon! Look over here!"

"Mister Jeon!"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"Mister Jeon how was working with the brand?!"

"Kyaaahhh! Oppaaa!"

"You're so handsome!!! Marry me!"

Noise, it was noisy as hell outside the entrance hall of the fashion show. Jungkook's popularity even attracts people around him- fans from Paris waited for his turn and got access to the show with their connection.

Lisa found it amazing- her exposure with such things will be a great experience.

After a couple of shots given to the paparazzi photographer or unofficial photographers, Jeon entered the entrance hall, and into the seat he goes.

Lisa followed her artist for today and did her job, she filmed it with her camera. Jungkook was given a seat 2 rows after Kim Jennie, Lisa was standing at the side, doing her job, all focused and serious while Jennie caught a sight of her.

Blood rushes up her veins when she saw her woman staring at another man so intently- even though she knows that it's only for work- it still pisses her off.

Her hands were itching to punch someone, her jaw were tightly clenched in anger, the other channel guest seated next to her hesitated to talk to the brunette because of murderous intent she gives off but creating a connection with the kpop actress will be a good opportunity for them so even if they're too scared to even stand beside her they swallow their fears and courageously face the brunette.