Chapter 31

Jisoo's life was like a fast-paced opera. Everything was rehearsed a hundred of times to make it all perfect on stage.

She's never had time for drama nor anything that resembles it- romance? Nah ah.

Jisoo unlike her cousin doesn't know about one thing- it's that C word that's more complicated than the word complicated itself.

She prefers casual, unattached, and emotionless hookups to dramatic, time-consuming, and literally confusing relationships.

That last word really ticks her off.

"Jisoo, standby, in 3..." it's funny how she was just sleeping back home the next thing she knew she's in front of the camera.

"2..." the bright light coming from above did not blind her, she was ready to act.

"1! Action!"

-

"Are you okay?" Her manager asked after she finished shooting all the needed film for that day. It was around 2 in the afternoon, her body feels heavy, she was really tired but filming is her job and acting is second nature, she grins at the man.

"I'm fine, but do I still have a schedule after this?" She wishes for the man to say 'No you can rest' but instead she heard.

"Yes, you have to meet the drama Ost singer and your co-actress. She's the second female lead, this is also her first time acting so Director Park ask me if you could give the newcomer a rundown of how things are. But after that, you don't have any commitments for the next 3 days."

Her Oppa must have known her anyways. See? She didn't say anything and he just knew she needs that rest.

Feeling grateful, The raven actress smiles genuinely. "Thank you, Oppa."

The man sighs but smiles back, he understands why Jisoo's always hard on herself, after all, they were together from the first day the actress decided she wants to be an actress. It was really a challenging and ruthless industry, especially to someone like Jisoo, a beautiful newcomer. 

-

Hours passed and Jisoo's on her way back to her agency, YG(Seran) She's tired, she wants to just lay down on her bed but it's still work hours so with her legs crossed, Jisoo acts like nothing really faze her.

She's scrolling through her Instagram when she received a message from her dear cousin whom she hasn't seen for the past 3 days.

Now that she thought about it, Where is Jennie? They've never gone out of contact this long- well she was busy with her new drama while Jennie, well... busy with a certain blonde.

-

Mandu Jenduekie

4:23| Hey Chu, Lalisa and I are married. I just thought you should know. I'm turning my phone off since it's my honeymoon, we're in L.A, We'll be going home in another 3 week.

-

Her eyes widened in shock, if she wasn't holding her phone so tight, she would really lose it to the ground.

Jennie went mad.

-
4:27| Ya! Have you gone mad!?

4:27| Wtf do you mean you married Lalisa!?

4:28| Do you know just how crazy what you said sounds, Ruby Jane!?

4:30| Uncle will kill you.

4:32| You didn't even invite me! Ugh!

-

Jisoo sent few more messages before she gave up seeing as Jennie stand true to her words.