𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

™️joonglet

Liked by Berryseonghwa, Yun_hoe and 10,345,213 others

™️joonglet: Who's ready for our new song? 👀 (@therealateez)

   View all comments

Yeo_so_done: ohh sexy 👀

Holysan: Where can I find the bleach 🤧

Cutie.sexy.lovely: @Holysan Imagine hating on someone because they're better looking than you lmao

Woosunshine: @Cutie.sexy.lovely Drop the addy rn  🔫

Hansickle: AHHHHHHHHH I'm fanboying so hard right now. I might die

BinnieChan: @Hansickle I'm on my way. You can't die on minho🏃‍♀️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was no one in the world that fanboyed harder over Hongjoong than Seonghwa. He excitedly pulled up the calendar on his phone and squealed upon seeing the date of his best friend's new song coming out. With his shaky hands, Seonghwa dialed the rapper's number. He bit his lip in anxiety, and his legs were bobbing up and down in anticipation. For some reason, Seonghwa was always nervous when calling Hongjoong. When a voice sounded on the other side of the line, Seonghwa's smile grew wider.

HJ: Helloooo

SH: Uwaaaaaa. Did you know that my best friend is coming out with a new song with my favorite boy band in the world??

HJ: No? Who is it?

The smile could be heard in Hongjoong's voice through the phone. The happiness soon spread to Seonghwa because he couldn't contain his laughter.

SH: It's you obviously. I'm still upset you didn't give me a little sneak peak. Hmp~

HJ: You may be my best friend, but you have to wait just like everyone else, Hwabun.

Seonghwa could feel his heart do little flips in his chest at the cute nickname given to him. No matter how many times he's heard that name, it never failed to allow his tummy to swarm with the tickly feeling of butterflies.

Right in the middle of being a flustered mess, Seonghwa mentally slapped himself for being so childish. Maybe all the children at the adoption center finally got to his head.

The two talked for a couple more minutes, those minutes turning into hours, hours turning into sleeping while on the phone.

Seonghwa fell asleep with a faint smile on his face like he usually did after having a hearty conversation with his only friend. It has been that way for 10 years as the two met each other when they were in high school, becoming tight ever since despite their opposite personalities. 

Sure, he still had some things to say to his best friend, but there had been no problems between them, so he never bothered. As things in Seonghwa's life became shittier, Hongjoong's life looked like he had it all.

Seonghwa would soon learn the irony of those thoughts. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------