𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?

therealateez

Liked by 25,003,777 people

therealateez: Due to complications with mental health, Kim Hongjoong of ATEEZ is taking a break. The group will still do events and promotions as planned but Hongjoong will not make appearances until he is fully recovered.

    View all comments

Yeji.ofc: I hope he gets better soon 😭

NotbabyBomgyu: NOOOOO HONGJOONG 😫

BinnieChan: What is life?

Playboy_kookie: This is terrible :((

Hansickle: Please get better bby 🥺

TheofficialJin: Omg I hope he's okay 😭 I was wondering why he didn't post for a while

Cutie.sexy.lovely: We'll seriously miss you :( Get better soon our leader 💛

Hobisunpill: Hongjoong stopped posting, Seonghwa stopped posting. Now this? I think this is the end of the world 😢

---

THREE WEEKS EARLIER

It's been a few days since Seonghwa left, and Hongjoong has been restless, to say the least. His messages have been left unread, and he's called Seonghwa's phone hundreds of times. Stubbornly, and, as the last resort, he even tried contacting Seowon but still no answer.

Ever since then, Hongjoong has been on edge. Taking out on his members did nothing for him but make him even more upset and fall into his deep hole of anxiety. His members did everything to keep his spirits up, saying that Seonghwa probably lost his phone.

But couldn't he use someone else's phone? Nothing made sense to his brain, no matter how much he tried to fit the puzzle pieces together.

"You should ask his parents. Maybe he went there for some reason?"

Jongho, the youngest, sat next to a distraught Hongjoong, rubbing his back softly.

"You think so?"

"Well, yeah. If Seonghwa is not with his uh- boyfriend then he could be with his parents. You even told us how much he adores his parents."

Breaking eye contact, clearly embarrassed at the thought of him drunk blabbering about Seonghwa, Hongjoong nodded his head and informed the members that he'd be gone for a while. No one questioned it since he had been distant lately.