𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

(Phew. Been a while)

FOUR MONTHS LATER

 therealateez 

	Liked by 3,213,091 people

therealateez: We are happy to announce that ATEEZ's leader Kim Hongjoong will be resuming his group activities! Also, ATEEZ will be preforming on stage in New Jersey soon! Come grab your tickets before they run out.

View all comments 

TheOfficialJin: FINALLYYY. So glad he's back

Hansickle: daddy is back 

Playboy_Kookie: omg. Omg. Grabbing tickets rn

Felix.go.deep: wtf???? Okayyy now we need a seonghwa, no, a seongjoong comeback!

I.Soobin: Hell yes. The kings are back

———————-

"Wooyoung, for the last time stop eating my shit!"

Wooyoung turns around with a smirk on his face, lifting the last chip up to his mouth and eating it aggressively. He only cracks and lets out hysterical fits of laugh upon seeing the salty look on San's face. 

"OH!" Wooyoung pauses innocently, "Were these really yours? Didn't see a name on 'em."

San forces himself to calm down and starts walking towards the Oreo colored hair man. "Well. You could always pay me back."

"I don't have any money though..."

San clicks his tongue with a sly look on his face. He places one finger below Wooyoung's chin and lifts gently. "Who said money is the only way of payment?"

The two were just about to lock lips when they heard the sounds of booing, and mocking gags.

"Alright. Let's not do this in the kitchen please? I have seen more than enough."

Yunho pushed past the two lovebirds with a disgusted look on his face. 

"Oh please drama queen. I don't say anything when you're all over Mingi now do I?"

"When you guys are done sucking off each other's skin, come play with us in the living room. Please. I can't stand to play with just Yeosang and Hongjoong anymore."