𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 // 𝐩𝐭 𝟏

Hongjoong sat in the living room of the dorm. It was Valentine's Day, but he didn't know what to get Seonghwa.

"After all these years you can't think of one thing Seonghwa might like?" Wooyoung stared at his leader full of judgment. If side eye was a person. "Personally, I would never forgive San if he didn't get me anything for V-day."

San looks up from his phone with a face that says "How did I get in this conversation?"

Hongjoong let out a sigh, his breath flowing all the way to Wooyoung's face, making him cough rather dramatically.

"It's just. I don't know what I should do. I feel like over time I've already given him what he wanted..." Hongjoong trails off, starting to feel hopeless.

Mingi entered the room and went straight to the fridge grabbing something to drink. "Guys I'm letting it be known now. Do not enter Yunho's dorm tonight." He smirked lightly and retreated back to the room.

Wooyoung sat in utter disbelief. "Oh hell no! Don't have sex on my bed!!"

Hongjoong cringes at the thought of that happening between his members but firstly, his friends. San makes an "ah" sound and throws his phone idly to the side.

"Maybe you guys should have sex."

Wooyoung gasped in excitement, clapping his hands and covering his mouth while Hongjoong went nearly cross eyed.

"I mean, you guys have been madly in love with each other for years." San swooned, placing his hands over his heart. "You can't tell me you didn't think about it at least once."

Hongjoong touched behind his ear as they slowly began to turn red. "Ok...but how do I know if that's what he wants?"

"I'll talk to him!"

Wooyoung squealed I'm delight and bolted off to grab some shoes. "Oh! Do you guys know where he is?"

After getting told that Seonghwa might have been at a schedule Wooyoung asked his manager about his whereabouts. Oh yeah. Seonghwa became a stylist for KQ. It took a little puppy eyes and begging from the members but luckily they only had the best manager ever.

Wooyoung looked around frantically, asking around until finally he found Seonghwa. He was just sitting on his phone drinking what looked like juice. When he saw Wooyoung, he smiled brightly and waved.

"Hey Wooyoung. What are you doing here?"

Wooyoung was actually panting after roaming around the building for so long. "I came to find you. I need to talk to you."

Seonghwa nodded and they retreated to a more private room. "Did something happen?" Seonghwa tilted his head and quirked an eyebrow.

"Um yeah! Today is Valentine's Day remember?"

Seonghwa rubbed his neck. Wooyoung groaned. "You guys do the same thing!" Wooyoung ignored the confused look painted on Seonghwas face. "Have you guys ever...you know."

Seonghwa shook his head, unsure of what the hell Wooyoung was trying to ask. "Have you guys ever had sex!" Seonghwa's eyes went wide and he quickly brought his hand over Wooyoung's mouth.