𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

Seonghwa walked up to the door, sweating profusely. He rubbed his hands together, shaking from the biting cold. He wasn't alone though. Hongjoong came behind him and grabbed his hand looking at him with support. Seonghwa nodded, held the man's hand tighter and knocked on the door.

When it opened, the face of his father showed. At first, he was a little confused but slowly, his eyes started to open wider and he took one step back.

"Seonghwa!" He stared at his son in shock. He looked at Seonghwa like he was a ghost. His eyes moved beside him to see Hongjoong, then down to see the two holding hands. "And Hongjoong." His eyes held warmth in them, something Hongjoong never got to see. He beckond the boys in.

"Honey! Come downstairs will you?"

"I told you. I am not coming getting out of this bed until either my son is back or death is knocking at the door!" 

Seonghwa giggled beside his dad. Mr. Park rolled his eyes, letting out a small smile and mouthed 'That's your mother." to which Seonghwa whispered, 'You married her!"

"I think I broke my hip dear!"

Mrs. Park's groan could be heard from downstairs and her footsteps were heavy. "You are only in your forties. Aish, I can't believe I married you." After she finished her little fit and came downstairs, she was stunned to not only see that her husband lied to her but her son was standing next to him.

She let out a little 'Omo' almost gasping for air. Unlike his father, Seonghwa's mom started to sob. She ran to her son with her arms outstretched and when she finally crashed into him, she fell to the ground. She was rubbing her son's hair, mumbling words that nobody else could understand.

"Oh my dear Seonghwa! How could you leave your old mother like this." She cried into her sons arms, melting into his embrace.

Seonghwa smoothed his mother's hair and kissed the top of her head. "You are younger than dad, and you still look like you're in your twenties."

She cupped her son's face in her hands. "Where have you been? Do you know how much I worried? How much stress I put your father in." Tears streamed down her face. "I've never been in so much pain until I was without you."

His father scoffed, clearly offended. Hongjoong held in his laughter, not wanting to spoil the moment. Seonghwa brought his mother to her feet, leading her to sit on a chair.

"I want to apologize." Now it was Seonghwa's turn to become teary-eyed. For the first time, he'd seen his parents in true agony. "I was being a horrible son. I made you worry and probably made mom age 20 years..." The family laughed. "I want you to know that I'm okay now. Nothing like this will ever happen again."

Seonghwa glanced at Hongjoong who was teetering on his feet awkwardly in the corner.

"But I want you two to clutch your hearts a little bit longer because..." Mr. Park only looked at his wife, who he knew would faint from the news. He had already guessed what he was about to say. "I'm dating Hongjoong now."

Mrs. Park gapsed which mixed in with Hongjoong's as well. "Honey. I'm starting to see the light."

"Oh would you stop being a drama queen for just a second."