𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 // 𝐩𝐭 𝟐

⚠️⚠️

Hongjoong's entire being went stiff along with another part of his body. His jaw dropped and he was sure he could release in his pants just from this. Seonghwa's mouth released from his finger with a pop.

He smiled at Hongjoong and plucked another piece of fruit in his mouth like nothing happened.

Hongjoong looked down at his crotch then back at Seonghwa who was looking at him with hooded eyes.

"Seonghwa.." Hongjoong's voice grew deeper. Seonghwa let out a small 'hm' in response. Hongjoong stared at Seonghwa's pink lips, growing strangely hungry. "Why'd you do that?"

"Because it looked good."

At that point, Hongjoong thought Seonghwa really was just being innocent and stood up from his chair. After saying he would be back, he shuffled awkwardly to his bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Finally, the air caught in his lungs were released as he took one large breath. It wasn't long before he heard a knock at the door.

"Seonghwa give me one second!"

Damn it. Does he even know what that did to me?

Seonghwa opened the door to see Hongjoong sitting against the wall. Hongjoong looked up and tried his best to act normal but his face gave it away. He stood up quickly, apologizing.

Seonghwa only looked at him, then looked down to see his very aggressive hard on. After a moment of silence,Seonghwa's cheeks turned pink and a giggle emitted from his lips.

"I did that?"

Hongjoong nodded starting to feel a little bit embarrassed.

"Can I fix it?" Seonghwa licked his lips and it drove Hongjoong insane. He nodded again, part of him not even sure if this was real.

Seonghwa walked over to him and got on his knees.

Oh my god.

Hongjoong couldn't do this. He wouldn't last two seconds at this rate. But the way Seonghwa looked at him it sent a wave of heat through every part of his body. This could happen some other time but right now he wanted to make Seonghwa go crazy. He lifted Seonghwa up from the floor and led him to the bed, laying him down gently despite wanting to throw hip up there.

"Hongjoong..." Hongjoong ran his hand over Seonghwa's slim waist and the older let out a small whimper at his touch.

Hongjoong kissed along Seonghwa's neck, a sensitive spot for him, and was satisfied to hear the older's soft humming. The two locked eyes with each other, their gazes dancing on the others lips. When their lips connected their bodies were set aflame.

Seonghwa moaned as his lip was bitten and licked. Hongjoong smirked in the kiss, relishing in the cute sounds that came from him.

"I love you." Hongjoong whispered in Seonghwa's ear, his voice laced with desire.

Seonghwa gripped at the hem of his shirt, wanting Hongjoong to take it off. There was no question in his mind why he wasn't embarrassed. He's always trusted Hongjoong. He always will.