𝘐'𝘮 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘯𝘰𝘸

Hongjoong stares at his phone blankly. It hasn't crossed his mind that he had been sitting in the same position for nearly four hours. His door was locked so the members had a hard time trying to reach him. Occasionally, Wooyoung would sit in front of the door telling jokes to coerce Hongjoong to leave his room just once.

"Go away, Wooyoung."

Wooyoung went away just as he was asked but some weren't as lenient as Wooyoung was. It was around 8 pm when Yunho started banging harshly on the door, the knocks getting louder each time. It drove Hongjoong mad as he smashed pillows over his ears.

"Hongjoong, open the door right now! I'll knock this door down if I have to." Yunho's voice was firm and unwavering.

Having lost his will to resist, Hongjoong made his way to the door, opening it slowly. 

"Make it quick. I'm busy."

Yunho fights back his disappointment upon seeing his friend's disheveled and unkept appearance. Hongjoong's eyes seemed as if they had sunk into his skull with dark circles appearing just below. the corners of his lips dived into a frown that looked all but comfortable.

Yunho glanced away to something more distant and whispered dejectedly, "You gotta stop doing this you yourself."

"Why? Are you asking me to fake it now? Will that make you all happy?" Hongjoong's voice was grave and without any emotions other than pain.

"I'm asking you to stop beating yourself up over what you can't control. You couldn't control what Seonghwa did back then so why do you think you can now?"

Hongjoong stood still. On the outside he appeared stubborn, but the inside was screaming for a resolution.

"I won't stand here and tell you that everything will 'be okay' because that's not up to me. Wash your face and take a long hot shower. Come downstairs after your done." Yunho didn't give him a chance to speak before walking away.

Hongjoong wanted to scream. He wanted to cry in someone's warmth.

After taking a shower and washing his face, Hongjoong stared at his reflection and made his mind up right there:

I could learn to live without Seonghwa.

---

™️joonglet

❤Liked by 8,923,125 people

Liked by 8,923,125 people

™️joonglet: Let's all be happy today.

View all comments

Fixon_giii: Phew my prayers were answered

Yeonyjun: Yesss BITCHES. The king is back

Felix.go.deep: The hair 😢. I'm glad he looks healthy

odkai: Cute

Woosanenthusiast: missing them 💜

Woosunshine: @Woosanenthusiast: Why don't you comment on my posts sjss

Naurjake: this man is so cute wthhhh

sunoooo: 😢now i hope seonghwa is doing okay too

Seowon: Go back to being depressed bitch

I.Soobin: happy he's doing better!