Chapter five.

Nathan's POV.

We all literally barge through the door to Peanut's room and come to a screaming halt. Dr Green is sitting on one side of the bed and it's apparent he had just finished checking Sang. What shocked us all was Mr Blackbourne sitting on the other side of Sang with his arm around her, gently stroking her head. I blink quickly and shut my mouth even quicker. The look Mr Blackbourne throws each and every one of us could freeze the balls on a brass monkey.

It's apparent why when Dr Green explains that Sang has concussion and obviously loud noises like we were making would only exacerbate the problem. Just taking one look at Sang's face and you can see she's in pain. I hear Kota quietly ask what happened, only to be told that they hadn't got all the story yet. Which sets North off.

God. I know he adores her and seeing her in a hospital bed is stressing him right out but, seriously, the dude needs a muzzle. If he doesn't zip it Mr Blackbourne will give us all hours and I would rather spend time with Peanut than work out because North couldn't contain himself.

Fortunately, Sang spoke up and told him she was okay and gave him a sweet smile. I don't know how it works, but I understand now why Kota pushes Sang at him when he's pissed off. Which is a lot. But his eyes went soft and he shut right up. It's a handy trick to remember, and I can't help but think how fortunate we all are that Kota had Max jump on Peanut that night last year. Not only can she perform miracles and calm the family hot head down in minutes but she can make any one of us happy with a smile.

Sang's POV

I care about North a lot. Heck, I adore all nine of the guys. But I really need him to not yell just at the moment. It's killing me. So, I'm actually pleased for a change when I see Mr Blackbourne and Sean have one of their silent Academy conversations over my head and they proceed to ask the guys to wait outside while Sean finishes his examination. To my disbelief the guys actually went. Quietly. That's when I knew I must look really bad.

I know I have to explain what happened and I don't actually know where to start but I'm going to try.

Taking a deep breath I begin.