𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗵𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻 | just a holy fool | 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥

Reader Is: Neutral Age (Fantasy AU)
Categories: Angst, Fantasy, Smut
Preferences: Top (Yoohyeon), Bottom (Reader)
Summary: The reader is kidnapped and brought to dominatrix Yoohyeon.

It's late at night, and that's why you'd like to be enjoying your sleep, if only you hadn't been jolted from it.

It had sounded like a door slammed, so you'd scrambled upright in bed, looking around frantically. The sound was too close to be in the next apartment over – no, it was a front door, and you're pretty sure that it was yours.

And sure enough, like lightning, a figure – no, two of them – materialize at the foot of your bed, almost as though they teleported there from a few yards away.

You can't even breathe, let alone scream. You wish you could, you know that you have to call for help somehow, but you're completely frozen.

Regardless, they're going to move you. Without a word, the two figures – they look like nothing more than shadows, shrouded in black – grab your arms and yank you to your feet. The sensation of hitting the ground is enough to enable you to speak again. "W-Where are you taking me? Who are you? P-Please don't – don't hurt me—"

"Don't worry about it."

Your eyes fly wide open. The voice is deep and gruff, but even still, you can tell that it belongs to a woman. You look over at your captor, glancing up and down her figure, but in the dark, it's impossible to see anything.

Curiously, you look over at the person on your left. They're about the same height as the female one. In an attempt to get them to speak, you look at them as you ask again, "Who are you?"

"It doesn't matter."

Success – and it is a woman!

Not that you feel very comfortable being dragged out of your apartment with disheveled hair, silky pajamas, and no shoes; but the fact that women are the ones kidnapping you somehow makes it better. If only you could tell what they looked like...

Though the hallway is brightly lit, you see that your captors have full face masks on – that's why they'd looked like shadows. You can't really tell anything about them with their loose black jumpsuits on.

The whole apartment building is empty as you walk through it. That's to be expected at this time of night – but even the doorman is missing, and you can't help but wonder what the women must have done to him. You shiver thinking about something happening to the sweet old man, but you don't really dare ask. You have to protect yourself first.

It's cold outside in the night air, and the sidewalk feels like ice on your bare soles. It's quite still; even though lights shine through windows, there's not much movement. You don't have a lot of time to look around, however, because one of your captors is letting go of your arm, the other grabbing it just as fast. You don't have enough time to process what's happening to run, which greatly disappoints you after you realize what's going on.

You watch as the woman who'd let go bends down and lifts the manhole cover in front of you like it's nothing. Your eyes are wide – you know it's not, given that you tripped on it earlier in the day and nearly sprained your ankle on its iron surface.

She hops down the ladder below it like it's a piece of cake, too. When she's climbed a few rungs, the other woman shoves you next. It's easy enough for you, too, to scale it when you're being held on both sides.

The manhole cover is shut from above you as you reach the end of the ladder. Your captors don't seem to be too worried about you running away anymore; their grip on you is much looser than it was above ground.