𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗵𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻 | her pleasure

Reader Is: Younger Eighth Member
Categories: Smut
Preferences: Top (Reader), Bottom (Yoohyeon)
Summary: Yoohyeon and her girlfriend act on a sexy idea in the recording studio in front of SuA.

"What are you thinking about?" you asked, your hand ruffling your girlfriend's hair as you joined her on the couch in the middle of the living room.

Kim Yoohyeon gave you a once-over that prompted your teeth to sink into your bottom lip as you spread a blanket over your legs, which her eyes quickly drifted to. "You."

"Me?" you quirked an eyebrow curiously at her statement. The single word was undeniably lustful, and you were instantly intrigued.

"Mm," Yoohyeon hummed affirmatively, a finger teasing over her full peach lips as she continued to study you. "I'll tell you what I was thinking about doing to you if you tell me something that you've thought about doing to me."

You inhaled sharply as her words rang in your ears. The fact that she had been thinking about doing something to you had sent a tantalizing shiver down your spine, and you knew that you wouldn't be able to deny the offer of further knowledge. "Okay."

"There's just one condition."

You gulped. "What's that?"

"Whatever we say, we have to do."

~

It was nearing the end of the work day, and most of the members had left already, having finished the recording that they needed to get done and gone back to the dorm. By now, only you, Yoohyeon, Kim SuA, and a couple of producers were left in the room.

SuA was in the booth, getting ready to sing her heart out with some warm-ups. You were pretending to be interested in either her or your phone, but in reality, your heart was pounding, your mind empty aside from thoughts of Yoohyeon. It was now or never. "Come here, unnie," you spoke softly, your hands wrapping around your girlfriend's slim waist as you guided her onto your lap. "You look cold."

With a smirk, you grabbed the nearby blanket that Lee Siyeon had left on the couch in the corner of the room, spreading it over Yoohyeon's legs. She hummed happily at the sudden warmth, and you shivered as you realized how pretty she sounded. It was a shame that you had to tell her to be quiet.

"Don't say a word," you whispered breathlessly into her ear as your hand circled around Yoohyeon's waist, dipping into her sweatpants for your fingers to find the hem of her panties. She was already turned on from anticipation, you could instantly tell that much, and her body quickly pushed itself against your touch in response.

Yoohyeon visibly tried her best not to whimper as your fingers gathered her juices and spread them over her folds, easily finding her most sensitive spot to focus on. As you began to draw slow circles around her clit, her hand found your thigh, squeezing tightly. You knew that she wanted you to go faster.

But you didn't want to risk making any noise, and besides, you enjoyed teasing her a bit. So, unfortunately for Yoohyeon, you took your sweet time. You savored every moment of feeling her, her burning skin velvety and supple to the touch. You were dying for a taste, and you knew that you would ravish her the minute that you could, but for now, you resigned yourself to simply touching her – not that it was any less enjoyable.

Especially with the way that Yoohyeon's hips had begun to stutter as she almost imperceptibly rutted against your thigh. You could also see her losing a bit more of her control, and you subtly wrapped your free arm around her waist, snaking it up to her chest. You were beginning to lose a bit of control yourself, your hands squeezing her breasts here and there when you thought that you might be able to get away with such an action.

SuA's eyes had flitted to you a couple of times, and you saw by the way that she looked you two up and down and smirked that she realized what was going on. She tried her best to remain subtle about it so that the producers in the room wouldn't get curious, but the fact that she was obviously watching you turned you and Yoohyeon on even more.

Then, suddenly, you saw Yoohyeon's hand fly to her mouth as her body contracted against yours, shaking legs tightening around your thigh. You could feel her spill out against your touch, completely soaking her now-ruined panties. "You're doing so good for me, baby," you praised her in a whisper against her ear, and she whimpered softly in response.

You continued letting her ride out her climax as Yoohyeon struggled in your strong embrace, still holding her tightly against you. The way that she twisted and shook in your arms almost made you moan out loud.

But quickly, as the door to the recording booth opened and SuA walked out, you slipped your hand out from Yoohyeon's sweatpants and helped the younger girl to her feet. "Okay, my turn, unnie. I'll be back. SuA unnie might like to cuddle with you while I'm gone."

"My pleasure," SuA muttered as she gave the two of you another intense stare. Deciding to tease the older girl a bit, you made sure the producers weren't looking before you slipped your fingers into your mouth, enjoying the slide along your tongue as you cleaned Yoohyeon's nectar off of you. You even let your eyes roll back in your head a bit for added effect, making SuA's jaw drop ever so slightly before you spoke.

"It would be hers, too."