𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗶 | as you wish | 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰

Reader Is: Neutral Age (Fantasy AU)
Categories: Smut
Preferences: Top (Dami), Bottom (Reader)
Summary: Prince Dami takes care of the reader, her Princess, as promised.

"Well, then," you breathed shakily, "a bath might be nice after all..."

Dami's hands fell from you instantly. You protested with a whine, but she spoke over it. "Right away, Princess."

Dami spent all day being waited on hand and foot, but whenever she was around you, she jumped at the opportunity to be the one doing the serving. She was gone in a flash, leaving you to sigh and run your hands over your arms.

That gave you an idea.

You heaved open the trunk that held your clothing at the foot of your bed and rummaged around inside before pulling out a soft, lacy slip.

With a glance behind you to make sure that Dami was still occupied, you shimmied out of your clothing as quickly as possible and replaced it with the lingerie just in time. You whirled around as you heard a gasp, ready with a smile for your beloved.

"Wow...my Princess..."

"Yes?" you replied coyly.

"You look...wow..." Dami was still at a loss for words, but she managed to move her limbs after a moment. She walked towards you slowly, reverently, and paused just before you to take you in. Her eyes slid over your body at a snail's pace, her pupils growing larger with every passing second.

You stood trembling with anticipation under her gaze, biting your lip as you watched her survey you.

"I was just going to...ask, uh..." You raised an eyebrow as Dami's sentence trailed off, prompting her to shake her head and meet your eyes. "Uh, if you had any flowers, you know, petals to add. To the water."

"Oh, sure."

You fetched Dami's request from a vase on your table and began plucking the petals off one by one as she continued to tend the bath. When you'd completed the task, you put the petals in a basket that you gave to her.

She accepted it with a murmur of thanks before spreading the contents over the water's surface, leaving it filled with delicate crimson decoration. It smelled wonderfully rosy as you leaned over the edge of the tub with an anticipatory grin.

Dami just chuckled. Her wanton hands were already flirting with the straps of your slip, waiting for the green light.

"Go ahead."

That was all the encouragement she needed. Dami practically tore the garment away as you giggled the whole time, bemused by her impatience. Then you were gasping.

"So beautiful," Dami whispered. Her mouth was pressed to your shoulder, her hands grabbing your backside and squeezing tightly. "You're mine."

"I know," you replied softly. You narrowly avoided choking as her naughty fingers suddenly swept over your core, trailing arousal over your stomach and making your face flush scarlet.

"All mine..." And then her words were lost as she put her fingers in her mouth. You turned your head slowly to watch her eyes roll back in her head, a muffled moan escaping her lips. "Let me taste you," she gasped. "Now."

"Y-Yes, my Prince."

Dami dropped to her knees before you, kissing along your belly and hips on her way. She pushed you against the edge of the tub, which you gingerly grasped the edge of. Your grip tightened as she spread your knees apart. Her impatient mouth was already on your thighs, leaving open-mouthed kisses and drawing teasing patterns with her tongue.

Luckily, she wasn't much into drawing anything out. What awaited her, she knew, would be the best of all. She didn't want to waste time on anything else.

"Mm..." Her moan was muffled against your core, aiding the whine that escaped your own throat to cover it, but you could feel it regardless – and the vibration it sent through your body was otherworldly.

"Dami!"

The use of her name minus a title, such an intimate privilege, was enough to make Dami whine again – and that, in turn, was enough to make your legs shake.

When she noticed, Dami held them more firmly against her head, burying her face deeper between your legs. She looked up at you with wide eyes, studying your every reaction. Between fluttering lids, you tried your best to hold the gaze. As long as you focused on it, it was bringing you ever closer to ecstasy, and Dami could tell.

She grasped your thighs tighter still so that her nails began to dig into your skin. "Make me yours," you gasped.

Complicitly, Dami dragged her fingers down your skin so that rosy marks staked her property. You watched as she etched a figure-eight pattern at the end of the trail as gently but effectively as possible. Forever mine.

Seemingly just as aroused by the whole thing as you were, Dami suddenly brought two fingers to your entrance and slipped them in, picking up an aggressive pace from the start.

She was successful in surprising you just enough to make you come instantly.

"D-Dami!"

As you'd taught her long ago, Dami didn't stop until you pushed her away, and even then, she knew you weren't done.

She just smirked up at you before she stood up, gently scooping you into her arms and leaning over to place you in the tub. She climbed in after you'd settled yourself, facing you with the same mischievous look etched on her features. You had a feeling it would be there all night, which was only confirmed by her words.

"I'm leaving before dawn. Let's make the most of our time, Princess."