𝘀𝗶𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻 | the red room

Reader Is: Neutral Age (Group Not Mentioned)
Categories: Smut
Preferences: Top (Siyeon), Bottom (Reader)
Summary: Domme Siyeon and the sub reader play with shibari.

"Pick your pose."

Pick your poison would have been a more fitting direction. As you shift onto your back, Lee Siyeon stands at the end of the bed and cracks the end of the rope in her hand like a whip.

"Spread eagle? Good choice," she hums. She begins to walk around the bed, but she doesn't stop to tie your ankle to the bedpost. Curiously, you look at her.

When she sees your expression, she chuckles. "I think it's time we gave this position an upgrade."

Before you can meditate on what that could possibly mean, Siyeon is yanking your foot up towards your hand. "Stay still," she orders.

She binds the rope neatly around your ankle first, then ties it to your wrist, then your wrist to the bedpost. Three beautifully intricate knots are left behind for you to stare at in giddy anticipation whilst she does the same on the other side.

When you are properly secured, Siyeon stands at the end of the bed, her hands on her hips. There's a dangerous smirk on her plump lips that's enough to send a shiver down your spine.

"You look pretty in red."

Her crimson rope is the only thing on you. Another shiver courses through your body.

"And it's so pleasantly quiet in here without any of your bratty comments."

You roll your eyes at that, which is your best defense with the rope she has your mouth filled with. She chooses to ignore your reaction, instead unhinging the trunk at the end of the bed.

It's nerve-wracking that you can't see what she's doing. You can only hear her rummaging around, making purposefully teasing comments: "Hmm, this dildo is for when you deserve a punishment. As much as I enjoy dishing those out, I don't think you deserve it today, I'll be nice. Ah, nope, not this vibe, it's not strong enough..."

Finally, she reappears with a triumphant smile and a toy that swaths you in a dread that's only somewhat pleasurable. "Perfect!"

It's the most powerful vibrator in the box. You're trying to mentally prepare yourself, but you can see her fingers already skimming the highest setting. Oh, Lord.

Siyeon presses the head of the vibrator to her palm. You whimper as you watch it shake her hand violently. She smirks. "Seems like too much, doesn't it?"

You figure you won't have a say even if you were able to speak, so you don't bother whining. As expected, Siyeon continues promptly, "Hmph. Too bad."

Then the toy is pressed against your clit – hard.

She seems to be putting her full weight into the pressure. The vibrations rock your whole body and make your back arch as much as possible with your bindings, which isn't a lot. It's not enough to offset the overwhelming sensation.

You can no longer hold back your strained vocalizations. If you don't whine to the best of your ability, you'll lose your mind – you're sure quite literally, with the way that your head feels like it will explode.

She hadn't given you any time to warm up; the most you got was her undressing you and throwing you on the bed. Not a hint of foreplay.

So, the sudden pleasure is shocking, to say the least. It's enough to make your body jerk away instinctively, but Siyeon knows better, she saw that coming. The ropes contain you for the most part, all she needs to do is wrap one soft but tightly clasped hand around your thigh.

"That's my good girl," she breathes. It's not so much praise as it is a warning. You can finish the sentence for her in your head: but be careful, you're testing it right now.

That's just how her rewards work; they're tricks to get you to behave disguised as treats for what's already been done. She's the best brat tamer you know, in the most unconventional way possible. Somehow, it works.

You're reminded of that as she creeps up to kiss your neck.

Her lips and tongue paint hot kisses on your skin, stoking the fire that burns beneath it. Her teeth aid her in her mission, their pearly indents left behind in her wake – nibbles here and there, harder bites when she feels like it.

The pain of being subjected to the toy so suddenly is beginning to give way to pleasure, and Siyeon takes notice as she feels it begin to slide with your natural arousal. Tsking, she pulls away.

"I know you're an easy slut, but damn, really?" She shakes her head as you stare at her, hanging onto her every word. "Well, seeing as you're getting enough pleasure from this alone, let's just focus on it, shall we?"

Again, she wasn't really asking you.

Siyeon pulls sharply on your hips, first on one side, then the other. Neither you nor the gag in your mouth can hold a strangled cry as the ropes strain considerably harder against your body. They're just barely letting your blood flow enough – that's just how you like it.

It makes it all the more pleasurable, after all, around your most intimate areas. And speaking of those, Siyeon has some ideas. With one hand – very skillfully, as she's had lots of practice – she grabs a pair of nipple clamps she had apparently set aside and fastens them one by one to your breasts.

She's not shy about upping the scale there, either. Your back arches – more from pain than pleasure – in response as the first one's effect sets in, earning you a dirty look as she does the other. "Don't get feisty, now," she warns. "I'm not out of rope, you know."

Dolefully, you relax as much as you can, giving her your best puppy dog eyes. She chooses to look back down at your core.

Your skin has grown ruddy in color from all her pleasurable torture, and both of you can see the way your sex pulses, diminutive contractions hinting at what is inevitable momentarily.

Then Siyeon snaps off the vibrator, sitting up just out of your reach.

She calmly stands up and grabs a box of toy wipes she keeps in the trunk, popping open the lid and pulling one out. She gently wipes off the toy and put it back in the box, shutting it closed afterwards.

Even if you weren't gagged, you would still be speechless.

As you stare at her with wide eyes, she smiles. A glint twinkles in her mischievous brown eyes. "This is my reward. I just had to get you all soaked and ready for me with that delicious cum."

You exhale deeply in sheer relief as she presses her lips to your skin. She leaves first one rough, nipping kiss on each thigh, and then her mouth lands on your core.

Her tongue is so soft and welcoming as compared to the vibrator. It's a moment before your body adjusts, but when it does, it's overwhelmed in a completely different way. The intimacy of her lips on your clit, her fingers buried in your walls; it's unmatched.

You're right on the edge again in less than a minute. This time, Siyeon does not tease it, she only enhances it. She pulls the rope one last time; you'll hit your peak before the strain becomes too much. You're secure in its ties, you'll be taken care of in her capable hands...

A strangled cry, tears spilling over, and you're there, it's so overwhelmingly perfect, like everything finally feels right.

When you catch a glimpse of Siyeon, she's staring up at you in utter awe, as though you are a piece of art. Especially in the beautiful ties she's fashioned, you are very much so indeed; though you know she'd consider you as such without as well.

Siyeon glances at your extremities, they're teetering towards danger. With an expression that displays her calm satisfaction at a session well completed, she kneels above your abdomen and undoes each knot. Gingerly, you lower your arms and legs. She catches them as soon as she's able and grabs the massage oil she'd left out on the nightstand. She pours some into her hand and then spreads it over your skin in peaceful silence.

When she's done, she guides your body into a gentle resting position and joins your side. She presses one long kiss to your forehead, her lips brushing against your skin as she speaks a moment later:

"The rope of my life forever binds me to you, my everlasting love."