𝗷𝗶𝘂 | just as i remembered | 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰

Reader Is: Neutral Age (Non-DC AU)
Categories: Fluff, Smut
Preferences: Top (Reader), Bottom (JiU)
Summary: Minji and the reader celebrate being back together again, during which an unexpected question prompts them to consider their future.

Everything was just as you remembered it to be.

The way that Minji smelled, sounded, tasted like: it had been engraved in your mind, and it hadn't – wouldn't – be going anywhere, ever. You traced every line of her body that was within reach from memory as you kissed her gently.

You hadn't moved from where you'd caught her in the entryway. Your hands were still damp from the dishwater, but Minji didn't seem to mind. After all, you weren't bothered by her wet cheeks, which tears still dripped down every so often. You just brushed each one away as soon as it appeared until they didn't fall anymore.

Minji sniffled as she pulled apart from you. She didn't go far – her hands remained on your waist as she smiled shyly. "Sorry," she whispered, giggling.

"What're you sorry for?" you admonished her. Her smile was contagious. "I was crying, too."

"What happened to you being all big and tough? Did you get soft while I was away?" she teased. She pinched your side, quickly ducking out of reach in case of retaliation.

"Want me to prove I'm not?" you retorted. You had already straightened yourself up as tall as possible, puffing out your chest, and you started towards her threateningly.

"Are you gonna take this to the bedroom?" Minji was laughing so hard through her sentence that it was hardly comprehensible.

"You know what?" you muttered, trying and failing to hide a smile. You scooped her into your arms bridal-style, grinning down at your blushing lady. You placed a kiss on her forehead as her giggles dissipated, becoming replaced with rapid breathing instead.

Then she looped her arms around your neck, pulling you in again.

Her kiss no longer felt nostalgic or searching, neither melancholy in any way as it had moments ago. It was suddenly full of passion, ardor, longing – all those good things both of you had pushed down for far too long. Those emotions were coming back in full force, and there was no intent to withhold them from either side.

"Minji," you murmured. "I need you."

"I-I need you..."

Her voice was desperate and broken, accompanied by a whimper that let you know she couldn't hold on much longer until she became reckless with want.

You didn't have any intention of keeping her waiting. You strode into the bedroom and tossed her onto the middle of the bed, taking your shirt off hardly before she had settled there. She removed her blouse as well, throwing it to the floor as you clambered onto the mattress.

Minji leaned back instinctively and took you with her, her palms cupping your cheeks. You supported yourself with a hand next to either of her shoulders so that you could lean into her kiss.

It was hardly coordinated, what with both of you trying to remove the other's clothing as quickly as possible, but it was perfect in your mind. Everything with her felt right again, and it would be difficult to make anything feel unnatural, as though you weren't operating completely on autopilot.

You remembered what her every curve looked like, of course, but you still came to a complete stop to stare at her when you finally had her in just her lingerie.

Perhaps she'd been planning such an evening, you realized somewhere in the back of your mind, but you hadn't really expected her to be wearing something so sexy.