Chapter 70*

Musical inspiration: Crazy in Love – Sofia Karlberg

Zelda and Lilith had satisfied their most urgent need for deep kisses and were now looking into each other's eyes, holding on to their waists.

"Ol boaluahe g", Zelda whispered, her thumbs brushing Lilith's sides.

The demoness smiled and pecked her ginger's lips. "I worship you too, Zelda."

In that moment, Lilith realised she needed to tell Zelda about her pregnancy as she was not willing to make the same mistake twice. It would jeopardise their entire relationship all over, but she simply had to believe there was a way for them.

"Who did this to you?", she wanted to know first.

"Mary Wardwell", Zelda said, playing with a chocolate curl.

Lilith gasped, eyes wide open. Her sister??? Her own sister??? This was all her fault. She should not have visited her this often – or at all for that matter. It was because of her. Zelda had been shot because of her.

Tears welled up in her eyes, threatening to spill as she lowered her head in shame. Zelda picked up on it immediately and rested her forehead against her demoness'.

"Hey, what's the matter?", she asked concerned.

"It's my fault she shot you", Lilith whimpered.

Zelda frowned and brought her hand up to Lilith's cheek. "How could that be?"

"She's my sister."

Her statement confused Zelda only more and did not answer her question at all. "What do you mean?"

"Her soul. It's the same as the biblical Mary's; my sister. I can't explain now. All I know is that I triggered her, I'm the reason she did this."

After wiping her tears away and giving her a sweet smile, Zelda pulled her girlfriend into her arms. "It's not your fault."

Lilith sighed at that, but it could not lift the anxiety from her soul as there was more she had to tell her witch. It would take all the courage she could muster up. She retracted from the embrace and looked at Zelda sternly, but only found love-filled eyes staring back at her.

"Zee... There's something else I really need to tell you...", she stuttered.

Zelda kept her gentle smile and brushed her thumb over Lilith's lips, craving intimacy after the epiphany she had had today. She would make her life on earth worthwhile, and she would have it her way from now on. She was hungry. Hungry for power, for glory and for love.

"It has to wait", she declared as her eyes darkened with lust.

"But-"

"Uh-uh, don't you dare say another word", Zelda almost threatened her as the witch sunk to her knees.

Lilith could do nothing but obey when Zelda bit down on her sex through the fabric of her dress and panties, making her knees go all weak. Zelda was still looking at her fiercely as Lilith had to support herself on the backrest of the armchair behind her.

Zelda was wild, so damn wild that Lilith lost all her senses and could not think about anything else than the sexy witch between her thighs. The ginger's hands on her hips, her face on her middle, her burning eyes on her face – It was too much to resist.

"Mhh... Zelda", the demoness moaned as her witch's one hand slipped under her dress to feel her wettening core.

Decidedly, she pushed the offensive fabric of her panties aside to draw her fingers through her slit making her arch into her hand. Swiftly, Zelda pushed the skirt of her long dress up to her hips to gain full access to her centre.

Lilith's fingers reached for the auburn her of her beloved, but her hand was pushed away.

"Don't touch my hair, miss! I've just fixed it!", she scolded Lilith and pinched her clit to punish the disliked behaviour.

"Ahhhhh", Lilith cried out at the sudden sweet pain, falling further against the backrest onto her forearms.

Zelda, who was pleased with the response she got, took her fingers away from her lover, making her whimper needily, to latch her mouth to the demoness' throbbing heat. She opened her mouth wide, so her lower jaw and teeth met her entrance and the upper half her swollen clit.

Lilith shivered all over and attempted to push Zelda closer to her body by her shoulders instead of her head– successfully. Zelda pushed up her chest and pressed her breasts against Lilith's knees while she started eating Lilith out as if she had not seen a real meal in days while her hands held the skirt of the dress up.

The demoness' hips rocked against her face as Zelda gently but hungrily bit and tugged on her sex, working with her teeth first before she slowly let her stretched-out tongue glide all the way from the bottom to the top of the pink flesh.

Zelda could feel how worked up Lilith was and enjoyed teasing her ruthlessly by kissing her in all the wrong places, always close but never close enough.

"Hell, pleeease Zee!", Lilith uttered breathlessly, her chest heaving.

"Are you this desperate for me?", Zelda purred with her deep and rich timbre, making Lilith go crazy.

"Yeeeess!"

Zelda smirked devilishly against her folds and started flipping her tongue through her slit, making sure to hit her entrance as well as her clit every time. She loved eating Lilith out, loved how shaky and wet the brunette got as well as the pleasant contortions of her face whenever she hit a particularly sensitive spot.

The brunette's breathing got heavier and faster with every lap, every skilled movement of Zelda's strong muscle, causing the demoness to curse and moan frantically. Zelda enjoyed every second of it, watching her squirm from below, pushing her bucking hips back in place.

As she noticed a few drops of arousal flowing down Lilith's thighs, Zelda tutted and removed herself from the demoness' sex to lick it off her inner thigh, causing goosebumps to rise there. Then, she returned to continue her devious play, sucking on the sweet nub that was begging silently for her attention.

Upon that, Lilith rolled her eyes back, whining torturously as she approached her peak. Zelda was aware of that and pushed two fingers inside her without a warning, making Lilith's head fall forward while she sucked in her breath.

As if she had pulled the flames with her breath, the fire bent in her direction, turning blue and overtowering the confinement of the fireplace. Crackling dangerously close to their bodies.

Her thighs squeezed together to which Zelda had to intervene by pushing them apart with her shoulder, keeping up her pace at Lilith's clit. The directrix' fingers rammed in and out of her roughly, earning loud, haunting moans every time she hit her A-spot while her walls were clenching rhythmically around her fingers, preparing for the final convulsions.

"I could fuck you forever, Lily", Zelda announced to which Lilith could only respond with approving whimpers.

"Ahh...", Zelda stroked her inner walls with pressure, "Zeeeeeelllldaaaa!"

One last delicious suck on her clit sent the demoness over the edge, screaming her lover's name to echo through the empty Academy halls. Lilith's legs went so weak she slid from the backrest onto Zelda's face that was riding her through her orgasm. Her knees bent and rested against the witch's shoulders while her hips were tilted back due to the mouth pressed up against it.

Once Zelda was finished and satisfied with her work, she wiped the remnants of their doing from her mouth with the heel of her hand and helped Lilith sit down on her knees with her, kissing her until the brunette's breathing went back to normal.

"Zelda I'm pregnant."