Chapter 6*

Musical inspiration: Apocalypse – Cigarettes After Sex

"We've all done unspeakable things to help the ones we love."

Madam Satan had felt that – and she had felt for Sabrina. Intruding Zelda's privacy like that, not speaking up about it, watching her break herself. Unspeakable. Yet something inside her made her go through with it – As paradox as it was, she had done it to be with her.

She simply had to try once more after helping Sabrina enter Limbo. There was undoubtedly more to it than she wanted to believe, but there were things even the Mother of Demons could not fight. To her surprise, Zelda beat her to it and was currently standing at her door once again, late that night.

This time, she did not push Mary into her own home. Sabrina's return that night had left her exhausted, she had needed her last bit of emotional capacity to comfort her niece. After all, she could not help her motherly feelings towards Sabrina, she could not stand seeing her cry and felt her anguish in her heart.

Zelda looked horrible. Beaten. Her red, puffy eyes stung from today's torment. And it did not go unnoticed by Mary, who asked her what was wrong within a second of her entering the cottage. They sat down in the large armchairs by the fire, with an almost unbearable distance between them. Both women leaned back – Zelda squinted her eyes in pain but managed to hide it from Mary – and looked at each other for a while.

"My niece has performed a resurrection," Zelda stated concisely, "But you already know that, don't you?" She looked down, her arms placed on the armrest.

"I do," she admitted, "In my defence, I didn't tell nor help her do it. I had a feeling nonetheless and should've contacted you," the woman said sincerely.

Mary had felt Zelda's anger when she had opened the door. Her behaviour on the other hand had been frighteningly calm. Upon her honesty, the fire crackling within Zelda seemed to subside. She should probably let the Faustus-thing go for now, but for the love of Satan, she could not resist.

"Rumour has it, you're sharing your bed with Faustus Blackwood now..."

"Not that it's any of your business," Zelda dismissed her coldly, "We've slept together once, Mary. You don't get to claim me."

Ouch.

"What can he give you that I can't?" Mary inquired.

"He's... He gives me power. And that beats all the pleasure any carnal activities could ever give me," she explained, surprisingly open.

What she did not say was that she preferred Faustus for he was merely interested in her body and services whereas she had been feeling something shift between Mary and her in recent days. Something she was terrified of.

Mary arose from her seat and walked around the coffee table seductively, holding eye-contact with Zelda. As she had reached Zelda, she placed her hands on her forearms on the armrest. Spreading her legs, she elegantly rested her knees to the left and right of Zelda's thighs, now sitting on her lap.

All the while, Zelda did not move, captivated by Mary's movements. The brunette leaned in on her and whispered with a sultry tone so close to her ear she could feel her hot breath: "Here's a deal: If I can... change your mind about carnal pleasure, I get to claim you."

Mary lifted her head again and waited for the witch's response. Zelda had to look up at the other woman since her eyes were above her level, sitting on her lap. The demoness was overpowered by the way Zelda looked up at her, visibly suppressing a slight smirk.

"Then you better get started," she hissed and grabbed her backside with her hands, earning a moan from the brunette.

She took Zelda's face in her hands in return and pressed a passionate kiss on her lips. Mary's dark tresses fell in her face, tickling Zelda, who brushed them away. Their mouths danced around each other playfully, leaving a small bite here and there until Mary's tongue demanded entrance. She explored Zelda's mouth thoroughly and was pulled around by Zelda's contact-seeking tongue.