Chapter 59* (Part II)

Part 2Musical inspiration: I Follow Rivers – Lykke Li (The Magician Remix)

Until her girlfriend would calm down, Zelda just took the opportunity to lay down on her exposed chest, loving the feeling of her bare, slightly sweaty skin against her face and neck; the alcohol wrapping her in a soft blanket of oblivion. And the best part: Lilith could spend the night with her whenever she wanted now, at the Academy. She could stay all night, sleep in her bed, and wake up with her, without either of them having to sneak out. Zelda had drifted into a daydreaming state – not quite asleep, not quite awake –, Lilith's warm hands on her back, caressing her every now and then.

Pulling her head back and brushing a strand of auburn hair out of her face, Lilith tried to meet Zelda's eyes.

"You've got a double-chin when you do that, Lily", Zelda hummed amused.

"Mean", Lilith mocked her fake-angrily and pouting, "What happened to 'my Queen'?"

Zelda grinned at her sleepily, but a shot of adrenaline rushed through her body as the demoness' hand wandered from her back to her ass and cupped it gently.

"Is that okay?", Lilith sought reassurance and Zelda nodded.

She was a little nervous, but she wanted their sex life to go back to normal, especially since they did not know how much time they would have left together. The wine was doing a good job at silencing the concerned voice in her head.

Lilith started moving underneath her and finally picked her up bridal style to carry her to the bed where she lowered her onto the mattress, standing at the end of the bed, admiring her even though she was still fully dressed.

She took the opportunity to rid herself of her remaining damp clothes and crawled onto the bed to Zelda, smiling from ear to ear, planting loving kisses along the side of Zelda's face as she hovered over her supporting her weight on her hands next to the witch's body.

Lilith wanted to progress and undress her lover but reminded herself to take things slow. "Tell me what you want me to do."

Zelda grew more insecure by the second and fought with herself about whether she was ready or not but thinking about the prophecy and Lilith's death pushed her to ignore her inner voice. Another obstacle for her was the fear of Lilith finding her repulsive.

The scarring was bad despite her efforts to get rid of it by using magic, potions, and balms. Their powers were fading, and she had to live as a monstrosity – created by her own husband. Her best hope was that the room was quite dark, only a few candles on the coffee table radiating golden light, so she only had to worry about what Lilith would feel when touching her.

"Help me out of my clothes."

The unusual uncertainty in her voice did not slip past the demoness, so she started undressing Zelda with the utmost care, starting with her top. She pulled it over Zelda's head slowly, straddling her for more stability and slid the straps of her bra down her shoulders, caressing the porcelain skin in the process.

"What does my First Lady think about engaging in some more... demonic... carnal pleasure...?"

"Mhh... Sounds intriguing. And what would that be...?"

"Don't want to ruin the surprise, do we? Let's just say, snakes aren't the only ones with a split tongue..."

Lilith was drawing lazy circles on the newly exposed skin of Zelda's shoulders and the top of her breasts, enjoying the act extensively.

"Sounds good to me", Zelda uttered, signaling her longing for a kiss which the demoness gave to her gladly, palm resting on her sternum.

"There's a catch, however... You would see my demon face, my green one..."