Chapter 77*

Musical inspiration: Hungry Eyes – Eric Carmen

"Zee, if you don't stop being this sexy, I'm going to jump you right where you stand", Lilith warned, unable to take her eyes off her girlfriend who snorted amusedly.

"Try me", she teased all bossy, giving her a suggestive look over her shoulder while slipping into her nighty.

"Red? Seriously? Fine, you have been warned", she shrugged and dashed forward to scoop Zelda up in her arms and spun around so fast Zelda had to hold on to her neck, giggling.

The demoness threw her on the mattress and followed with a belly flop, landing next to Zelda, and immediately rolled over on top of her lover, straddling and kissing her.

"Told you you don't need that", Lilith growled pulling the nighty's strap and releasing it to snap back against Zelda's skin.

Lilith quickly moved her mouth to the reddened spot it had created, right where her arm connected to the torso, and traced it with her tongue. Zelda's did the same behind her ear, peppering it with kisses and gentle bites.

"I think it could spice things up", Zelda breathed, hot air caressing Lilith's ear canal as she hummed her consent to the idea.

The brunette trailed up Zelda's neck again, brushing their cheeks together while her right hand roamed Zelda's body through the red, sleek fabric, slipping her hand underneath slyly to caress her lover's belly. Zelda had her arms wrapped around Lilith's waist tightly, pushing herself against her and rubbing her own cheek against her demoness' neck and face, unable to get enough of her.

What Lilith had not expected was Zelda using her tight grip to push her over, so she would sit on top pinning her to the mattress by pushing against her shoulders, a victorious smile plastered over her face.

"You wanna pick a fight?", Lilith rumbled playfully, attacking Zelda's sides by poking her index fingers in the supple flesh, making Zelda wince from side to side with no escape.

Zelda did not answer and stopped Lilith's attack by crashing her lips on the brunette's, who gasped and let go of Zelda's sides to cup her breasts instead. Zelda moaned into the kiss, offering an opportunity for Lilith to slip her tongue past her lips.

Their mouths locked, keeping up a play of sucking and nibbling while Zelda positioned her pelvis over Lilith's, pulling her nighty up and Lilith's panties down as the demoness had already taken the freedom to undress herself to her underwear before. Her bare centre sank down onto Lilith's, both sighing when they met, and Zelda started moving her hips in a circular motions against Lilith.

Zelda sat up for better coordination which Lilith did not approve of, already missing her witch on her lips and making her sentiments clear by grabbing Zelda by the bottom tip of her nighty's neckline and pulling her down to meet her again.

It was hard for Zelda to keep up her hips' movements, losing friction every now and then making them both whimper, but she could not resist Lilith's needy grip on her back and her hungry mouth latching onto her.

Zelda's hair curtained both their faces, shutting the world around them out, so they could lose themselves in the pleasure Zelda's rocking hips provided. Lilith tuned in, meeting her witch's rhythm with her pelvis bucking against Zelda, rubbing their clits harder together. Their moans grew loader with each thrust, muffled by the other's mouth and roaring loudly whenever they parted for air.

As they were approaching their peak, hips slamming together harder and harder, Zelda grabbed Lilith's wrists and pinned them firmly above her head, both their arms stretched to their full length. Zelda had to press her torso flush against Lilith for it, her hardened nipples pressing into Lilith's soft boobs and vice versa.

They were smashing their hips together rapidly now, panting uncontrollably, chests and cheeks blushed a deep shade of red, their mouths moving in uncoordinated motions all over each other's faces, trying to taste as much of their lover as possible.

Just when Zelda noticed Lilith's thighs starting to twitch in preparation for her nearing release, Zelda shifted her mouth from the brunette's lips to her nipple, pushing aside the thin fabric of the bralette to take the rosy bud in her mouth. It only took one thorough suck and Lilith came undone underneath her, shuddering against Zelda, whining in delight, arching up with every thrust of Zelda riding her through her orgasm.

Once Lilith had come through the aftershocks, she wasted no time to push herself up into a sitting position, gather Zelda in her arms and flip them over again. They landed crosswise on the bed, with Zelda's head hovering over the edge. Lilith was determined to finish her as well and pushed the clothing aside, burying her fingers between her legs, rubbing Zelda's clit steadily while stabilising her ginger's head with her hand under her neck.

She was lying flat on top of Zelda, one of her legs between Zelda's, chin on the level of her manubrium sterni, sucking the spot between her collarbones and feeling her rapid heartbeat shake her upper body.

"Lily I-...Mh...", Zelda moaned and cut her own words by biting her bottom lip, and Lilith sensed she was close.

Suddenly, they heard someone clear their throat and address someone "Mistress?".

Lilith shot up into an upright position with shock written all over her face, letting go of Zelda out of reflex whose head fell back over the edge of the mattress.

"Minion?!", she exclaimed, breathing heavily and adding once she had grasped the situation, "Do you have a death wish? What are you doing here?"

Zelda had just recovered from the jolt, now looking at minion upside down, huffing to remind Lilith she was in a very incriminating position.

"Oh, hello Mistress Spellman", Minion acknowledged her as if this was an entirely normal situation.

"Fuck, Lilith, get off me! This is embarrassing!"

Lilith was too slow to process everything that was happening at once and only hesitantly released Zelda.

"Minion, answer!", she yelled.

"Yes, Mistress, sorry to interrupt but you need to return to Pandemonium this instant. The Dark Lord has been looking for you for quite some time now and you instructed me to get a hold of you if he was growing suspicious of your absence", he explained, not fazed by Zelda's embarrassed look and her desperate attempt to cover herself more.

Lilith let out a low, frustrated growl, pressing a "fine" through gritted teeth and getting off the bed to dress herself hurriedly.

"What is the meaning of this Lilith? You're not leaving now, are you? You can't be serious!", Zelda exclaimed in disbelief.

"Sorry, Zee, I have to go."

"No, Lilith, please!", her words unintentionally turned into begging cries, making her even more ashamed, "Stay!"

"I can't! I'm so sorry", Lilith declared again walking up to minion as the swirl of smoke arose to take them with it.

She's gone. She did it again. Zelda collapsed back into the pillows, covering her mouth with her hand, digging her teeth into her palm to prevent herself from crying. Tonight had been different, she had thought, she had felt closer to Lilith again, lighter. And now she was gone. Like so many days and nights before. She could not do it anymore.