Chapter 4

Adam woke up early when he heard soft knocking. He slipped out of bed quietly and put a robe on to answer the door. Chance was standing there with some clothes for Cassie.

        "Tell Sami  thanks, Chance. I plan on getting some of her clothes for her later. Probably after I go work out." 

         "Mind if I come with you whenever you go work out? The girls could keep her company while we are downstairs. Oh, while we were at dinner last night, her husband was there with another woman."

       "I know. Cassie told me all about it. I will tell you more later. She is still sleeping right now."

       "Ok, bro. I'll see you in awhile." Adam shut  and locked the door back up. He wanted to get back into bed before she woke up. He took the robe off and climbed back into the bed and curled up next to her. She rolled over in her sleep and threw an arm over his waist. He drew her closer to him and drifted off again.

        About an hour later Cassie woke up to someone rubbing her back gently. She opened her eyes slowly and saw Adam looking at her. He cupped her cheek and kissed her gently on the lips.

        "Good morning, beautiful." Adam said as he started letting his hands roam over her again. She kissed him back as she ran her hands down his back. It was funny how he didn't have to do much to turn her on. She didn't quite understand why that was. All she knew was that she enjoyed everything he did to her. He spent the next hour giving her several more orgasms. When they were done, they took a shower together. He helped wash her back and places she couldn't reach very well, and vice  versa . He had her put on the clothes that Sami had sent over. She looked cute in jeans and the yellow short sleeved sweater. The yellow showed off the tan that she still had. Adam told her that he was going to work out for a bit because he liked to every morning and if she would mind visiting with the other girls. She was a little nervous talking with his friends without him being there.

       "It will be ok. We can have some coffee with them first, if you want. Are you hungry for breakfast at all?"

       "No, I usually don't eat breakfast. I just usually have a staff member bring me coffee when I'm at the front desk." They left his suite and went to Chance and Sami's suite. Tim and Austin had decided to go to the gym also and Oleana and Jenika wanted to get to know Cassie. Sami offered them a cup of coffee and Cassie happily accepted. Sami noticed that her wedding ring was off but didn't say anything. She shot Chance a look and darted her eyes to Cassie's hand. Chance wanted to get going because he had some questions for one Mr. Rupp. The men headed to the elevator. Once in the elevator, Adam explained what Cassie had told him, leaving out the intimate details. The stuff they had heard about Stephen made all the men angry. She seemed like a very sweet person when she was away from the man. As they got out of the elevator, Stephen came walking towards them.

       "Any problems, Mr. Rupp? I can have a talk with her if she didn't behave herself.."

       "No problems, Mr. Ray. In fact, she's still sleeping. I seemed to have worn her out last night. She had over exerted herself last night." Tim had to turn around while he snickered. He couldn't believe that Adam had blatantly thrown that in his face.

        "Well, she was never one for much stamina. Too old and all that. That's why I refuse to touch her. Would you like someone younger that knows how to please a man instead of that old hag?"

         Chance was about ready to hit the man. What the fuck was his problem? He was supposed to be her husband, not her pimp. He noticed that Adam had balled his fists and was about ready to start swinging.

        "No, I think I'll keep her. She did really love having her first orgasm ever. Funny how she has never had one before until I came along." This time Austin had to turn around and put his hand over his mouth. Tim walked away, shoulders shaking with laughter. The insult only flew over the other man's head.