Chapter 10

Cassie woke up feeling excited. It was Halloween! She absolutely loved Halloween. She woke up before Adam again. They had both been pretty tired last night and almost fell asleep shortly after going to bed. She was also feeling a little feisty. How should she wake him up? Smiling mischievously, an idea came to her. She slid all the way under the sheet, careful not to wake him up. When she slid down low enough, she put her mouth on his shaft. She really liked doing this to him when she tried it the first time. This was only the second time she tried it. She moved her mouth slowly as she stroked him with one of her hands.

           Adam thought that he was having a dream when he felt a mouth on his shaft. He moaned in his sleep, still think that he was dreaming of Cassie doing this. When he felt himself get harder his hands found her head underneath the sheets. He opened his eyes and smiled at the sight that met him. It wasn't a dream, it was real. He tried to lay still but couldn't. Her inexperienced mouth felt so damn good to him. He moaned as her tongue circled his dick. He didn't want to go in her mouth this time. He wanted to be in her. He pulled her up his body and flipped her onto her back. He kissed her hungrily as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. She wanted him as much as he wanted her.

        "Please, Adam. I need you so bad." He entered her, making her cry out with pleasure. He rode her as she met him thrust for thrust. Their hunger for each other was equally matched by the other. She put her hands on his ass, trying to pull him in further, if possible. She was so close, she could feel it. "Oh my god, Adam. Yes!" She cried out with her head thrown back as her hips met his in one final hard thrust that shook them both. He cried out her name as he followed her into heaven.

         "Now that is the best way to wake up, love. I could definitely get used to that," he said while looking into her sparkling eyes. "So, what's on the agenda for today?"

          "Well, we will go down for breakfast since Megan is here. I have to check on the menu for the party tonight.  I've got a band coming that plays all type of music. They have played here before. They can do any song that you ask them to. My problem is going to be staying out of all the sweets. I might eat them all before the party." She kissed him before getting out of bed to jump in the shower. Adam heard the water running and joined her in the shower. It took awhile because Adam was feeling frisky again. "If we keep this up, I'm going to be walking funny tonight."

        "Well, we can't have that, can we? I still need to get a costume for tonight. Hope I can find one."

       "There are plenty in the boutique or you can try one of the shops in town. You can use my car if you go into town. I do have to do a little work today. I may be the boss, but this place can't run by itself." She laughed when he pouted.

         "It's going to be hard being away from you all day after spending the last couple of days with you, but I will get to see you later. You better save all your dances for me. I don't want anyone else putting their arms around that waist of yours." He pulled her body to his. "Only this body can be close to that body."

          "I promise to save all my dances for you. And the same goes for you. I see how some of the women around her look at you. Especially Susie. You might have to fight Simon for her though." She laughed as he popped her on the butt. He chased her out the door making her run smack into Tim and falling on her butt. She was laughing as Adam helped her off of the floor.

          "Settle down, now, children." He said.

          "Yes, dad," They both said at the same time. Adam and Cassie looked at each other and laughed before continuing the chase. He caught her as the elevator door opened up and Megan stepped out.