Chapter 6

Cassie stood under the shower head and washed the chlorine out of her hair. If she didn't wash it out, her hair would dry out from it. When her hair was rinsed out, she shut off the water. She opened the shower door to grab a towel and dried off. She looked at the counter top and saw a box. When she opened the box, she found a dark blue lacy lingerie set with a lacy blue robe to go with it. How was he able to buy this without her seeing it? It must've been while she was in the candy store with Jenika. She put it on and was surprised at how perfectly it fit. It was beautiful. She almost felt pretty wearing it. She brushed out her short hair and opened the bathroom door. Adam already had the bedroom light dimmed low. He sat on the bed waiting for her to emerge. She looked down at the floor bashfully.

         "Wow, Cassie. That shade of blue is perfect on you." He stood up and walked up to her. "You have no idea how sexy you look right now, do you?" She shook her head no. He tipped her head up by the chin so that she looked up at him. "You are a very sexy, beautiful woman. You have very soft curves and in all the right places. You have very full breasts that are perfect. Don't get me started on that sweet ass of yours." He smiled as he saw the color come to her cheeks. It was cute the way she blushed when he talked about her body. He liked that she wasn't one of those women who used her looks to get what she wanted. She was completely unaware of how beautiful and sexy she truly was. She was just as beautiful on the inside, which is what mattered most. He knew a lot of pretty women, but it was how they were that always turned him off. He had only known her for a couple of days, but he liked who he was getting to know.  He undid her robe and stared down at her. He was finding it difficult to breath when he saw the way hear nipples were almost peaking out of the lacy outfit. It definitely showed off her very voluptuous figure. The top stopped just below the belly, showing off the small, lacy panties with a g-string . He had her turn around, which ended up being a mistake, for him. When he saw her ass in that outfit, he wanted to throw her on the bed and take her from behind. He wondered if she would be into that. Would she be open to trying different things with him? He didn't want to push her too far, yet. They were still at the 'getting to know you' stage. He forced himself to remember that he was the only man that has touched her in over fifteen years. Seemed like closer to twenty if he went by what Stephen had said. It sounded like he really hadn't touched his wife much shortly after getting married. Just enough to get her with a child that he claimed wasn't his. Just because she had given birth to a girl. God, the man was a fucking idiot. She was still standing in front of him, unsure of what to do. He smiled as he scooped her up and carried her to the bed. He began kissing her lips, then her neck and throat, making her moan. He lifted the top over har head and started kissing a trail down to her chest. He sucked one breast while his right hand played with the other. He then started kissing down her stomach. He slid the panties down her legs. He started kissing a trail up her short legs until he reach that spot in between her legs. He opens her up with his fingers, kissing and tasting her, driving her crazy until she came for him.   He then had her get on her hands and knees as he slipped on a condom. He entered her from behind, slowly. He held onto her hips for balance as he thrust into her. Her moans were getting louder. She rocked her body against his as he thrust harder and faster, making her scream out his name as she clenched hard around him and climaxed, causing him to spill himself after that. They both collapsed on the bed afterwards. She snuggled up to his side.

          "I can't believe how good that feels. It is so hard to describe. You make me feel out of control, Adam. Two nights in a row. Wow."

          "It was my pleasure, sweetheart." Adam could see that she was fighting sleep. Her eyes would start to shut and then she would open them fast. It was funny and adorable at the same time. "Let's get some sleep. It's been a long day." He kissed the top of her head as she snuggled closer, laying her arm across her stomach. She fell asleep feeling happier than she had in years. Laying next to a man who showed her the tenderness and affection that had been missing from her life. He fell asleep holding this tiny woman, trying to figure out a way to keep her. She had already started getting under his skin.